Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Agustin Adriana Lima Hair Recolour

by jilliebee22 Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:30 PM
Lovely! Agustin's Adriana is a lovely angel. ;-) Thanks for recoloring this hair.

Q: is this for just Adults or is it for all ages?
A: duh, it's right in the overview. Sorry. Thanks again. :-)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM
I like this hair very much, But in order to get the hair mesh with the link you gave here. It would mean one would have to download the Sims. I just want the hair mesh for your hair not the sim and all the stuff that comes in that file. Is it possible that you can give us just the hair mesh? Without us having to download a sim to get it?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Is it possible that you can give us just the hair mesh? Without us having to download a sim to get it?

Use Clean Installer and when installing uncheck everything in the Sims2Pack except for the hair mesh (file is called Agustin_adrianalimahair_MESH).
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by szacsi
Use Clean Installer and when installing uncheck everything in the Sims2Pack except for the hair mesh (file is called Agustin_adrianalimahair_MESH).

OOps! yes you are right I forgot I can do that with the Clean Installer thank you szacsi

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
These are stunning thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I like this hair very much, But in order to get the hair mesh with the link you gave here. It would mean one would have to download the Sims. I just want the hair mesh for your hair not the sim and all the stuff that comes in that file. Is it possible that you can give us just the hair mesh? Without us having to download a sim to get it?

I did intend to include, but then I realized it was against his terms.

Thanks for your comments. <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 8:44 PM
Hmm.. in my case the texture is not so well :-( These photos here show the hair better, but in MY Game I don´t like them, sry
Banned
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:35 PM
I love curly hair And I loved THIS hair but I goy sick of just brown, thanx sooo much!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:31 PM
hi i dont know how to download the mesh i try but it doesnt even move! wat could i do?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 1:12 AM
thanks