Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #12 – Starter house (under 21.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 10:42 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 6:17 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM
Hmm you can place a fence on top of another fence? I must try that.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 12:41 PM
Hi, first of all I have to say that you build the most beautiful houses - small, simple but very nice. And this house is not an exception Second, I also have a favour to ask. Could you please make a tutorial for sloped walls you use in the attics of your houses or otherwise explain how you make them? I built them in TS2 without any problems, but I can't sort it out in TS3.

If you are not sure what I am talking about, here is a pic...
http://img34.imagefra.me/img/img34/...1cm_6d53042.jpg
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:02 PM
There's no difference between TS2 and TS3 with regards to that. A tutorial already exists ("Bigger Attics", look in my profile); if you have difficulties with it please post in the tutorial thread.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:40 PM
Awesome as always, thank you

^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:05 PM Last edited by rosedawson5555 : 17th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake - woops!
I have downloaded all 12 of these sweet little Wee Barnoid houses of yours and I just clicked the 'Thanks' button for the first 11 but seeing as this looks like the last one I thought I would write a proper thank you this time.

These really are the sweetest little houses I've ever seen so thank you very much for sharing them all. They look great in my game and all my sims that have moved into them (of their own accord, I might add) thank you too.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 11:23 AM
You never cease to amaze me.
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:48 PM
This is wonderful!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 12:34 AM
where have your houses been all my life?!! i LOVE how your houses are both affordable and GORGEOUS, and for multiple sims. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!! :D