Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3 - 113 Wright Way

by Elias943 Posted 17th Aug 2009 at 8:43 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:13 PM by Elias943

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:47 PM
I'm quite impressed by your hard work and devotion to the sims 2! Great job! What's the progress so far? How many more lots?

Soon they'll start making sims 2 sims too!

haha
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:53 PM
I'm so glad you made this! I was hoping you'd make it, but I didn't want to ask because it seemed like such a monster job. Awesome work as always.
^ Ya, so far I've got the Pleasants and the Burbs in my game, but what are the Pleasant girls without the Brokes and Dreamers?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:17 PM
Yay! I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw this! It was a cool house. I remember, I remodeled that house to make it look more modern, and that took me forever! So, I understand how that feels. Thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
;l It's not fair that none of your stuff gets featured.
This is so feature-worthy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 4:17 AM
this is great!!! this house gave me a headache and took my game forever to load rofl but i just wanted to say what a great job you've been doing and i can't wait to see your other works!! i agree with erykah also, you deserve to be featured!!

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:02 PM
Thank you so much!
I´ve been trying to do this house but it was way too hard
I looove it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:18 PM
Oh wow, I feel bad for you. This is an EPIC download as it's fantastic and gives people nostalgia. I understand how hard you must of worked on it! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you a million.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM
Heavens, the old lag house, lol. You done a wonderful job on one of the most complex maxis houses. Think you can do the same on the 2 maxis download exclusive lots:
220 Wright Way and 125 Lakeside Drive on the Sims 2 Exchange or those 2 would seem too complex due to the alterations on the terran to make them?
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:18 PM
Fantastic result. I've been meaning to rebuild some old homes, but you beat me to it! I love how you completed this.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:21 AM
You can delete the school in Edit town mode?? Ive never tried but I build Really big houses and that'd be the perfect place for one. you made a Really beautiful house :]
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:44 AM
Wow, nice.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 9:33 AM
A spectacular recreation! Must've taken alot of time with this one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:18 PM
Thanks alot!

I finally got my CAW to run and now I want to rebuild Pleasantview to get a start. As I am not so good with rebuilding the bigger houses, I am glad you did a good job

If I am ever about to publish my world, I will of course tag you in the description.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:28 PM
what a great job on such a huge sim2 house was wondering if anyone was going to make it for the Sims3 glad you did!