Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dreamtime Romance: Contacts to Come Hither By! |*| Fixed! Please Re-Download! |*|

by lazywnch Posted 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2010 at 3:08 PM by lazywnch : Update: Fixed Bathing Issue

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:00 AM
Oh, this is wonderful! I don't normally comment on things, but I had to on these because I've been waiting for something just like them ever since the game came out, but I could never make them myself. Thanks so much for these!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:11 AM
These are beautiful! Thank you. =D
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:59 AM
OHHHH, this is soooooooooooooooo Cute. I love it <3

Every Death is Self-induced and therefore a other form of Suicide.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:00 PM
Neat-o. I usually don't do the colored contacts thing but these are so different and other worldly that I am compelled to try them out. They look fantastic but not disturbingly so. Outstanding work!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:20 PM
These look lovely, they'll be good for other-wordly fantasy sims, very nice job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:38 PM
I don't usually download contacts, but these are worthy! Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:17 PM
-laugh- I'm glad they're worthy, and thanks for all the lovely comments. It makes it worth the effort. :}
Inventor
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:48 PM
Oh my, they're absolutely gorgeous! Would you consider making default replacements out of these?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:02 PM
Yeah Boogy Fantastic Awesome

What is it exactly that disgusts me about you? Don't worry about it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:04 PM
Whoa those are some huge eyes. Defiantly feel like anime eyes. I haven't gotten into making my "Alternate" (aliens, faeries, cat ppl, Anime) characters... yet. But I will hold onto these. They are really well done. I like them a lot. Thank you for sharing~
:D

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:28 PM
I love them! They look awesome!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 1:21 AM
These are gorgeous!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 1:40 AM
thanx so much i have been wishing for those cool sorta crystle and stuff eyes we could have in sims 2!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:20 AM
These are so beautiful! This is exactly what I needed for one of my sims! Thank you for making them! <3

|| Silence is Beauty ||
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM
wow, the model witht he black hair and blue/green eyes is so pretty! i like the blonde and purple haired models too. Not fugly! would you consider uploading them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peppersmacks07
wow, the model witht he black hair and blue/green eyes is so pretty! i like the blonde and purple haired models too. Not fugly! would you consider uploading them?

Aw, thanks. :} I'm more than happy to share them, though I'm not sure they're unique enough for Mod the Sims guidelines. I could certainly upload them to the exchange and list all the custom content links for them in my blog on the sims 3 site. Let me think how best to do that, and I'll post back here in a day or two. Trust me, I'm really flattered by your interest in them. :}
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annachibi
Oh my, they're absolutely gorgeous! Would you consider making default replacements out of these?

I can certainly work them up as defaults and see how they look. It may take a few days, as I'm also working on converting my other default eye sets to contacts per another request.

I'm really glad you like them. :}
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 3:57 PM
... I can't believe it! This is exactly what Elf Eyes would have looked like in the story my best friend and I are writing! Now I can create the characters once someone figures out how to make elf ears! Thank you so much!
Scholar
#20 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 3:57 AM
These are gorgeous!! now i can have dreamy guys in my game ;D

thanks a LOT :D

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 6:57 AM
GOODNESS! These are so beautiful! How did you get the eyes so BIG?! I have the CAS slider hack and I still can't seem to manage it. If you DO decide to upload your lovely sims, I'd definately download! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 11:44 AM
Its fantastic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annachibi

The Bad News: These make horrible default replacement eyes. There's a marked difference in how default eyes and "contacts" pick up colors. These contacts don't work well as defaults because they're simply too light at the bottom of the color range. Plus, they're too big to deal with normal-sized contacts on top of them, which could be an issue down the line if you want to use other contacts. So they seem to be problematic as defaults as a whole. Sorry. As contacts they're probably a bit more versatile anyway. :}
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:25 AM
beautiful
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 6:32 AM
Gorgeous work, I love these. =4
Page 1 of 3