Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

kitchen used decoration: E's condiments{NEW MESHES} Unrecolourable

by everyer Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:57 PM
Cool, can't wait to use this in-game!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:00 PM
Love clutter, thank you =P
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:09 PM
Thank you! I love the dinette set also. Used it today!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:18 PM
Oooh you are the one that did the pretty dinette set at Simmer Valley to. I love it in game and am sure I will love this to. I love clutter meshes.
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:23 PM
Love it! Spectacular texture!

Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:10 PM
So nice! Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM
Cute, more clutter is always nice
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:48 PM
cool! ty
Inventor
#10 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:09 PM
Nice! Although it looks more like jars of paint than condiments. That's probably what I'll use it for. XD
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:47 PM
Lol, I agree with annachibi. I'll still download it though to put on a table next to my simmy's easel!

Thank you so much! ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:55 AM
Nice, I can see this being used for more things than just condiments.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:11 PM
It's just darlin'
Theorist
#14 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 4:33 PM
thank you, needed more of this

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:42 AM
Please put up the chair? *_*

love Siv
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:00 PM
Uhmm.. well I've had issues with this one after I put it in game. When I take it out of buy mode every part of the object is transparent. You can still see the object, but it looks like it's made out of glass. And now I can't remove it from the floor. I tried the sledgehammer tool and everything. To get rid of it will I just have to delete my whole lot?

(PS when I use the sledgehammer tool it just acts like the object isn't even there and deletes the floor tile below it.)
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 12:20 AM
I've had the same problem as LiseBleache. The object looks transparent like glass and is undeletable. *you can press ctrl z if to undo it if you didn't go back to live mode yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiseBleache
Uhmm.. well I've had issues with this one after I put it in game. When I take it out of buy mode every part of the object is transparent. You can still see the object, but it looks like it's made out of glass. And now I can't remove it from the floor. I tried the sledgehammer tool and everything. To get rid of it will I just have to delete my whole lot?

(PS when I use the sledgehammer tool it just acts like the object isn't even there and deletes the floor tile below it.)

Oops...
There are hundreds people have used this object with no problem...And I have test it many times... I don't know what's going wrong.
Have you update your SIMS to 1.4? Or are you playing the game in MAC?
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:43 PM
Yes, I have updated to version 1.4 and I'm not playing on a MAC. It's not really that big of an issue because all I had to do was delete the lot. I couldn't undo it either because being an idiot I went to Live mode before I tried to delete it. ;P

I'm really sad that I can't use the object in game. :[ It was really cute.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 11:46 PM
i took a screenshot of it. heres the link http://i25.tinypic.com/kans00.jpg
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ahhitsjennifer
i took a screenshot of it. heres the link http://i25.tinypic.com/kans00.jpg

Mine was just like that too. I figured out how to delete mine though! It took forever, but I just kept clicking on the object and it eventually was deleted along with the light fixture just above it? I dunno. I'm just glad it's gone.
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:38 AM
I'm having the same problem as LiseBleache and the others
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM
Mine is transparent too. Was able to click on it to delete it though. Would have liked to use it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 6:47 AM
Great job! Thanks