Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squatter's dream - under 20,000

by smmi73 Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 10:08 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 8:53 AM by smmi73

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:54 AM
I like this a lot; however the stairs and the tiles need some additional grime, ecpecially considering the delapitated state of the second floor. Otherwise, I love the holes in the floor and walls.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:46 AM
I like this lot. Great for those "down on their luck." !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:00 AM Last edited by smmi73 : 21st Aug 2009 at 7:17 AM.
slar, thank you. You are right about the grime, but I didn't want to use any custom connecting stairs because that would require people to figure out how to install them. guatla has made some great connecting stairs, though, that would fit right in.

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:42 AM
Wow Smmi, this lot is fantastic, brilliant, amazing and totally stunning ! Omgosh I love it ! Thanks a ton for sharing with us such a precious an gorgeous work
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:57 AM
Where is the swashbucket and mop from?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:44 PM
Guardgian, thank you You're very good at giving compliments, you know that?!

simathome, all credits are stated in the overview, but since the bucket and mop are part of guatla's broken kitchen set recolours, this may not be very clear

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:51 AM
wow this is amazing! Well done! :D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:41 AM
Haha, I love it (and the description too)! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM
It's awesome but these green tiles in living room look kinda weird. Other than that, good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 8:03 AM
I'm glad you're liking it. - And about the green tile, I know they're not everyone's cupa, but I happen to love the blue worn sofa together with the green Also, I really tried to minimise any additional cc, since the bones of the lot are all cc and those sets are pretty huge.

The beauty of this game is that anyone can redo the lot to look more like they want it ... I guess even squatters are allowed to redecorate

Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:42 AM
I love this thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 10:01 PM
i have one question, where do you get the shower and the couch???????????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 12:52 PM
colnoelle, both the shower and the couch are Maxis items from the UNI expansion pack

- or did you mean the sleeping couch that looks like an old mattress? If so it's by Adele and there's a link provided already.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:27 PM
When I first saw this I thought... omgosh! It's where I'm going to be living in real life here shortly. Wooot! I can download it and give it a test drive before actually moving in. lol
I thought they said the economy was getting better? I totally disagree after getting laid off last week.
So... thanks for my new pad! It's a palace!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 9:49 AM
Tazzianna, I'm really sorry to hear about your job situation! I hope things'll work out for you and that you'll not have to end in this kind of "palace". (Looking for a new job myself I know that the situation is really difficult - and the problems are not even bad where I live.) Good luck!

Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 8:07 PM
Very good work,full realistic, thank you sincerely.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 2:09 AM
Awesome job!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:11 PM
Thanks You!