Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Trinidad

by severe_009 Posted 24th Aug 2009 at 3:43 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2009 at 12:32 PM by severe_009

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 4:14 AM
Thank you very much for your sharing....Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 4:40 AM
Beautiful house. Can't wait to add it to my game =3
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:15 PM
Wow, this is stunning on the inside and out! Thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:45 PM
I love the stone and wood exterior, along with the interior design. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 7:29 PM
it's PERFECT, thank u very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 7:30 PM
I really like it but cant download it
i dont know i need WinRAR or not if i hav to download WinRAR then i dont now how!?
pls help me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zoombag
I really like it but cant download it
i dont know i need WinRAR or not if i hav to download WinRAR then i dont now how!?
pls help me!

Yes you need WinRAR to extract the compress file, then extract it to your download folders loacted in Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads, I think theres a thread here that could help and explain it to you more clearly

Challenge breeds Excellence
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:32 AM
This is SO well done! Thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
Hi severe009

I already installed your created house and it's awesome!!!. anyway, I found that your created house has a ghost inside.... this is your creation isn't it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:32 AM Last edited by severe_009 : 25th Aug 2009 at 5:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by GODTING
Hi severe009

I already installed your created house and it's awesome!!!. anyway, I found that your created house has a ghost inside.... this is your creation isn't it?

Oh my yesyesyes2x i think i have a urn in there oh my, does it bother you? oh my i forgot to remove that, it came from my household that i am playing with, and just recently past away... hmmmm... the urn is loacted at the bedroom at the right, if you could you may just remove it... Please reply if it does bother you i'll try to upload a new one without the urn... sorry for the inconvenience... And by the way thanks a lot for playing my lot, i really appreciated it

Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 6:48 AM
@servere 009,

Now it's not bother my sims yet but the sound effect when the ghost comes scare me hahaha!!!. Anyway, I'll find the urn and move it out but I think that you would re-upload without the urn..It's better for us I think.
Inventor
#13 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:23 AM
I just played with the house, too, and saw the ghost. Well, not actually saw the ghost since it was invisible for me. All I could see was it's thought bubbles and what looks like stardust around it's feet area and I could hear it when it walked. I kept wondering where the ghost was when I kept searching the house. Is it supposed to be invisible? I didn't know ghosts could be invisible in this game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 12:13 PM
@GODTING
There i reupload the house without the urn... that should get rid of the ghost sorry for the inconvenice...

@bluegenjutsu
Theyre not totally invisible but just transparent and white, i dont know why you see the ghost invisible, it's not supposed to...

Inventor
#15 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severe_009
@bluegenjutsu
Theyre not totally invisible but just transparent and white, i dont know why you see the ghost invisible, it's not supposed to...

It could be that I was having a video card glitch even though I just bought this new card and it's powerful enough for Sims 3. I could see the ghosts at the town graveyard fine, it's just the one that was in the house that I couldn't see.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 9:00 AM
Wow! What an amazing house! Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 9:07 AM
Best House Tied For 1st With The Shari-la Japan House !!! Ist Complete And The Bar I Love It!!! Ty Ty
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 8:04 PM
Looks amazing! Wish I had your talent for design!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 7:32 PM
I put this house in the game and the family I moved into it disappeared.