Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

YF/AF Vintage Mirage Dress for Everyday and Formal

by v-ware Posted 31st Aug 2009 at 12:48 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 1:20 AM
I absolutely loved this dress on your blogsite. Glad it's available here too!! Did you also make that great hair?
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
A beautiful dress, thanks. =)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:13 AM
Very elegant and classy, thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 9:31 AM
Glad you like it!

You can download this über stylish hair HERE!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:27 AM
I downloaded this from your website a while ago, and I'm very glad to see it here. It's beautiful
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 12:42 PM
This is lovely work. Thank you :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM
thanks keep it up very stylish um were did u get the hair?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 2:39 PM Last edited by leesester : 13th Sep 2009 at 2:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by marivs
To be honest your dresses (both, from your blog too) are boring, I am sick of this copy-paste grandma dresses and I cannot imagine why you used this Morticia model... MTS is so much more better than that...

I really think that your comment is not really constructive or helpful. I like this dress - for those of us who play our sims in a themed hood this is perfect. The post does state that this is a vintage dress. Not all of us have ubermodern setups.
Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 2:55 PM
I love vintage style - I think it fits better than modern style in the rather idyllic Norman Rockwell setup of Sims 3. Not boring at all, but rather classy and old-fashioned in a good way, and I like seeing models that aren't over-made-up 20 year old blondes.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 7:41 PM
Love this dress and your other black and white one. Good job.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 10:40 PM
I am a clothing designer myself and it seems to me that the vintage trend is coming back. I love it! (both your dress and that vintage is coming back.) It's classic.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 5:49 AM
it's people like you who bring fashion to the sim world. thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:50 PM
Don't listen to what the critic said, i looked at this dress and instantly loved it, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 1:36 PM
This dress is amazing. One of the best clothing items that I have seen on this sight so far! Awesome job. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful!