Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bunny Slippers for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 8:35 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:46 PM
These are totally adorable!

Why make them part of an outfit? Why not make them an accessory, as fanseelamb did?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:49 PM
Adorable! Thank you, fakepeeps7!
::nab::, ::nab::, and ::nab::

Cat, you are a genius indeed! Fakepeeps, please?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
These are totally adorable!

Why make them part of an outfit? Why not make them an accessory, as fanseelamb did?

I thought about it, but I didn't know how to go about it so they could be worn with pajamas. Plus, I figured the shoes would stick through the slippers (unless I made the slippers bigger, and they already poke through the sheets a little).
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:59 PM
Cuuuuuuuute!
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:00 PM
Well, you could always *try*. Ya might learn somethin`.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:28 PM
fakepeeps7 You could take a look at how fanseelamb made her undies/pj's version of the slippers. I believe it's similar to changing the GZPS for clothing, but don't quote me on that.

Yes, shoes poking through would be an issue unless the slippers were really big, so I can see why you made that decision.

I've thought about making a bunch of footwear accessories and bottoms with NO feet, but I don't have the motivation to do such a big project right now. It would, in theory, give us the option to wear whatever shoes with whatever pants/skirts, if enough were made. You could have "bare feet" accessories too. Have some that are outdoor only, some that are undies/sleep, some that are everyday, etc. Just a thought, too many projects, not enough time.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:52 AM
These are really cute, and I like them fine just the way they are.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:10 AM
Oh gosh fakepeeps, these are totally adorable! I think my fave is the boys' yellow tee with blue shorts and bunnies. But they're all great. I love that there are so many choices! Totally cute pics too, btw.

I think they work very well as outfits, for what it's worth. But if you are interested in making accessories that can only be worn with PJs, it's just a matter of changing the "category" number in SimPE. I don't know the right number off the top of my head, but I'm sure you can search and find it or just check the category number of any PJs outfit. Once again though, I think these work just fine as regular ol' outfits.
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:51 AM
These are adorable! I think they're fine just the way they are also.
Thank you!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:06 PM
Thank you these are really great. People should be grateful for all the nice things you do and not expect you to do what they ask. Let them make things themselves if they are so clever.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
Love them!! :lovestruc
Too cute... Thanks!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 9:14 PM
It's so cute!! Thank you. I love all of your stuff.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 10:35 AM
I downloaded these and took a good look at them in the game and; I LOVE THEM! Absolutly supercute! Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 11:46 AM
Adorable Great idea & work! Thank You

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:38 AM
Fighting urge...no good...must...have...too....cute...

Will you please stop splitting my downloads folder at the seams?!

Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:43 PM
omg this is sooooo ADORABLE!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM
You've done it again! Amazing! Thank you so much!

And I like how you don't make slutty outfits for KIDS *gosh that annoys the hell out of me when people do that*

For the earth's furture, I'll be of service! ~Nya
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Minted : 19th Sep 2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: My pizza flew to the moon -_-
Awesome as usual
Who rocks? I'm thinking Fakepeeps7 does ^.^

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:41 AM
Totally adorable! I love bunny slippers!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 11:14 PM
all your work is outstanding! thanks a million for making these gorgeous kids clothes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 4:46 PM
aah- these are so cute. Thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th May 2011 at 9:07 PM
I love these! One of the most used PJs in my game - even though my game is somewhat 'grungy' and 'post-apocalyptic'. But those bunny slippers are just way too adorable to resist! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 10:16 AM
awesomely adorable!
where do u find the PJ's?

Thx,

eljago
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eljago
where do u find the PJ's?

The pajamas are part of the outfit (bunny slippers included).