Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leader of the Pack comes every Night

by joninmobile Posted 27th Aug 2009 at 7:08 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2009 at 8:09 AM by joninmobile

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 11:37 PM
After years... Mayby now i'll have a sim lycan. My sims didn't have the patience to stay up for nights to wait until they finally get bitten.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 11:56 PM
This is too cool.Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 2:06 AM
Hehe...I've also been waiting years for this!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 4:27 AM
Thanks! I actually needed something like this. Couldn't have come at a better time.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 11:12 PM
Thanks for this, been trying for a few weeks now, he's shown up once!
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:40 AM
This is very useful!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:29 PM
Thanks a bunch for this!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 11:16 PM
I posted about this on your other mod (I love it btw!), but I have to say THANK YOU again here, and make a little note.

It apparently not only makes ONE LotP show up, I had THREE on my lot at once! I was in giggle fits over it, it was great!

Thanks again. ^_^
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 9:12 AM
Thanks, this is great!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:29 AM
Awesome! Now I don't have to use cheats everytime to get him to show up. Thanks!

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 5:16 AM
I love this!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:40 AM
ok, this might already be out there, but would you be willing to make a version that makes the LOTP come more often, but not every single night?

and it is funny when you have more than 1 show up. I actually once had 2 on the same lot, and the got in a fight with each other! (mind this has only happened like once over the years I've played the sims2 pets)
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:17 AM
Demon, if you like, you can download a mod that someone already made to make him come more often, but not every single night. You can find that here
Scholar
#15 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:53 PM
Awesome! Now I have a werewolf sim ... Thanks!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 7:58 PM
Nice hack!
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 2:14 AM
I absolutely love this hack! I always go back and forth between the neighborhoods, and I wanted to make a gothic werewolf women cook, but waiting for wolves? No patience! This is a truly amazing cheat
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 10:23 AM
Default thank
Thank you, and then my Sims, werewolf no fan of his arrival. Sorry about the spelling, I'm from Russia and poorly know your language))) Russian version)-Спасибо, а то моих Симов, оборотень не жалует своим приходом. Извини за орфографию, я из России и плохо знаю ваш язык )))
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 10:24 AM
This mod is really cool - until now I actually failed to recognize a LOTP when he comes. He came to my lot once before I downloaded this hack - I noticed his glowing eyes, but then after my sim built a relation with him I got tired of waiting to get him bitten.
There appears to be a small bug in it though - a few times it created 2 instances of the same LOTP. I didn't notice any kind of errors from this, but it could be causing some issues in the long run.
Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 11:38 AM
Nope no problems with 2 LOTPs coming, it's because since there are more than 1 LOTP in the game, and I set it to 100% of a LOTP coming chances are 2 will come sometimes. or maybe more. But it is very possible for the game to send 2 LOTPs even without my mod, and it shows no problems at all.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 5:16 AM
Great tool. Thanks. I tend to put it back into its zip once I have my werewolf though, else I have 30 LOTP all over his place once he's a WW.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 4:24 AM
I love this mod, but I've been kinda too lazy to become a warewolf. This is good for when you make friends with a particular wolf and want him/her to come back. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 7:59 AM
I had this for months now and it gets annoying :/ every night till morning and evening they keep howling at my door and beating up my cats n dogs .I just removed it from my game today and saved it to my desktop for when i need it again.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:00 PM
Thanks. ^^ I don't really want my sims to become werewolves,but it would be cool to have them be able to play with a wolf every night(Wolves are my favorite animals XD). I downloaded this awesome hack and now I just have to try it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 3:26 PM
thanks! now I can have Ceaser(my favorite wolf pack leader) come every night! I mostly wanted Ceaser to come and visit me since I like him so much, I already got werewolf sims from cheating.xD
Page 1 of 2