Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Slicker: Coolsims MH 38 Retextured

by happy_simming Posted 29th Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2010 at 10:56 PM by happy_simming

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:07 PM
Oooh, these are lovely! I was hoping someone would retexture this; and Pooklet's are full of win so that makes these all the better Thank for sharing these, they're great!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:08 PM
Cheers to not effeminate hair! I appreciate the tone variation within each color.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:08 PM
Very nice!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:37 AM
Lovely style, and very good quality recolor. It's nice to have hairs like this sometimes. Thanks a ton.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:32 PM
Looks lovely!! Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 10:56 PM
This hair is awesome for my Draco Malfoy sim Tnx! <3
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:10 AM
This hair is very nice, pretty I like the texture, I have one question what is the meshes for just the four basic color ? I am really not into the wild colors, but it is nice for members who want the unnatural colors. Would it be possible to give the meshes for the four Basic color ? Thank you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
This hair is very nice, pretty I like the texture, I have one question what is the meshes for just the four basic color ? I am really not into the wild colors, but it is nice for members who want the unnatural colors. Would it be possible to give the meshes for the four Basic color ? Thank you

I am not quite sure if I understand what you are asking...

Do you want the mesh? If so, just click on the link I have provided for the meshes and browse through the hair pages until you see "Item: hair 38." The meshes should work for all the retextures.

Or do you only want the four basic color textures? If so, download the hair & mesh files and delete everything except the files with these colors: brown, black, red, and blonde. Those are the ones I called "basic" colors.

Or are you asking me to upload another file with only the four colors? If that is the case, I can do it.

If I haven't answered your question, PM me so we can discuss this in detail.

More stuff for your downloads folder. (LAST UPDATED: August 14, 2010)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happy_simming
I am not quite sure if I understand what you are asking...

Do you want the mesh? If so, just click on the link I have provided for the meshes and browse through the hair pages until you see "Item: hair 38." The meshes should work for all the retextures.

Or do you only want the four basic color textures? If so, download the hair & mesh files and delete everything except the files with these colors: brown, black, red, and blonde. Those are the ones I called "basic" colors.

Or are you asking me to upload another file with only the four colors? If that is the case, I can do it.

If I haven't answered your question, PM me so we can discuss this in detail.

Thank you so very much I finally figure everything out all is well, And yes all of the hair is family binned I have all four basic colors along with the lightbrown and dark red. The hair is just "Beautiful" in the game texture perfect, color lovely. Thank you with a smile

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 2:31 AM
I really like these. I'm not so into the neon colors personally. If it had been me making them, I'd have made them a separate file, but whatev, I'll just delete what I don't use. Still, very nice. Thanks. :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:46 AM
Oooh, these are nice. It's always great to have moar hair for the guys.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:36 AM
This is a great style but sadly there's an open [see-through] line in the back of the head at the neckline that I don't care for. Anyway to fix that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoeyzuko
This is a great style but sadly there's an open [see-through] line in the back of the head at the neckline that I don't care for. Anyway to fix that?

Hmm...
I've uploaded another rar with meshes that should "fix" (I hope) the weird line on scalp/neck area. Please tell me if it works.

(They share the same names as the originals; just overwrite them so you won't have duplicate files.)

Forum Resident
#15 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 9:09 AM
eveytime I see this it reminds me of Reeve Tuesti's hair good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:21 PM
This is sooo adorable! (: Is this avaliable in a .zip file?

"Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero"
"Seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 12:32 AM Last edited by happy_simming : 31st Dec 2009 at 9:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by hannahrocks07
This is sooo adorable! (: Is this avaliable in a .zip file?

I'll try to upload or PM you a zip file for you as soon as possible.

EDIT

hannahrocks07, check your inbox.

Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 8:09 PM
Thank you sooo much. Most hairstyles I find are way too effeminate or "anime". I like my Sim men to look like...well...men
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happy_simming
I'll try to upload or PM you a zip file for you as soon as possible.

EDIT

hannahrocks07, check your inbox.

Thank you soo much! I appreciate it a lot! \ :lovestruc

"Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero"
"Seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow"
Instructor
#20 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:51 AM
Yay! A new hair that doesn't look like something from an anime! (no offense to any anime fans )
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:12 PM
thx so much! these r so cool!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:36 PM
mashes have broken link ... so i cant download this hair style
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mysteryhouse
mashes have broken link ... so i cant download this hair style

... mysteryhouse, did you check the downloads tab? The mesh is right there in its own rar file.

Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 5:51 AM
I *adore* this mesh, I definitely share your sentiment that there simply isn't enough dashing meshes for our regular men out there. Thank you so much, you have made me so happy by pook'ing this unfortunately overlooked mesh. You did a wonderful job, the highlights are perfect and the positioning sensible. I only wish that you did all the naturals, I might learn recoloring myself just for the platinums...
Thank you thank you thank you, and keep feeding us eye candy!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 11:56 AM
omcheese I love them! thanks sooo much!

Without you todays feelings would just be the empty cover of the feelings from then

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

my...downloads
my...journal
my...flickr
Page 1 of 2