Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Back to School Collection - Hunter Green part 1

by hedgekat Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 12:18 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
Absolutely gorgeous ! Wow I love this collection of clothes so much ! Great work on it, thanks a lot
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Simonut : 2nd Sep 2009 at 4:03 AM.
Love this , we need male clothes and the elder sims want to look nice as well. There is one problem I found after downloading this and looking at it in create a sims the untucked goldmultistripe and tan star shirt the icon for the shirt so you will know what it is or look like when looking for it in the catalog do not show up. I did download the t2 suggas mesh as you told us to, from his shirt rar, not the sweater rar.

Instead the two shirts are there hiding under a maxis shirt, which you would never know, until you click on it. I hope I am clear here all else pants and the tucked shirts are there and fine, they look good and well done.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 12:29 PM
These are great. Thanks!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:56 PM
Love the patterned shirts for elders. I know patterns can be a royal pain in the butt to make, so I really appreciate these. Glad you recolored t2suggas' mesh, it's a great mesh and needs more recolors.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 12:07 AM
I like these shirts but I'm also hoping to find a fix for the problem with a lot of the older male's tops being a bear chest instead of the shirt it's supposed to be. If there is a fix for this I hope someone tells me what it its. Thanks for making these. My elders hate being dowdy!