Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pullover with Skirt for Children

by oepu Posted 1st Sep 2009 at 8:08 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:52 AM
Lovely! Thank you. Our simmie kids need all the clothing donations they can get! :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 10:43 AM
I love it, thankyou Oepu!! I love your kids clothes!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:12 AM
Gorgeous design on these clothes thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:02 PM
More clothing for our Sim kids wardrobe is always welcome. Great work and thank you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:13 PM
Kids clothes! Yay! Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 12:48 PM
Thank you. This is adorable and much needed.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 1:32 PM
It looks great, Oepu! I love the very first design pictured. The colours and pattern work really well. And your short bob hair looks so cute here :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 2:03 PM
Thank you! I'v been wanting a skirt for my little girls but the one they have is ugly!
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:55 PM
Wow amazing child outfit. Love it. :lovestruc Thank you for sharing. Your the best.
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:07 PM
I can't wait for Liliana to age up so I can put this on her. I like the green pleaded skirt especially.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:54 PM
Thank you so much, we've desperately needed some decent girl's clothes. I sure hope you make more!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 3:23 AM
thank you so much my sim kids have been in desperate need of a cute skirt. i was wondering if it would also be possible to make this skirt as a seperate, with just the skirt so we could use other sirts with it like the tank tops and other custom shirts (i downloaded some cute disney shirts from here) that would be fantastic. i also absolutly love this outfit you did a fantastic job. thank you.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:01 AM
Yes, I agree this would be great as a seperate seeing as the only seperate skirt that the game came with was a bit long for everyday wear.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:50 AM
I have tried 2 times to seperate the skirt. But I wasn't successfull. I must have done something wrong, because it looks terrible in game. But I couldn't find a tutorial for creating custom clothing Meshes for Sims 3.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:06 PM
Great job Oepu!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:56 PM
these look great thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
Thanks a lot i have been wating for a skirt like this for kids their clothes are just so limited...
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 1:46 AM
Adorable! I can't stand the children’s clothing in game, thank goodness for creators like you
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
I have tried 2 times to seperate the skirt. But I wasn't successfull. I must have done something wrong, because it looks terrible in game. But I couldn't find a tutorial for creating custom clothing Meshes for Sims 3.

thank you oepu. even though the skirt would be great as a seperate i am still greatlly apreciative for this cute outfit. it must be verry hard to make custom content for the sims 3. i myself am unable to do it, so my hat goes off to all you wonderfull creators. thanks. bunches.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??