Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Primrose Point - Modern Mock Tudor 2

by Deluxe Designs Posted 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:13 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2013 at 5:33 PM by Deluxe Designs

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:23 PM Last edited by Fresh-Prince : 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:53 PM.
Wow! Where did this come from? lol

This is absolutely amazing DD! It's looks stunning! I have no words for it!
So....pretty!!! Must...take...eyes....off....pictures...
Lol, sorry for the strange comment, this is just too amazing! Thank you!

Edit: I just saw that this will be your last home. I wanted to tell you thank you for everything you've done. Your houses are beyond exceptional, and I hope you will never forget that. You are a very talented young person, and it is no question you will go far in the future. Thank you, for the years of outstanding content you have given us, and thank you, for being such a kind friend. Your creations will be missed a lot. And one last thing, I love you, . Best of luck my friend, you deserve nothing but the best.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:26 PM
It's incredible. Stunning. I wish I had half of your talents. Awesome, thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:44 PM
What a beautiful and elaborate home! I am excited to try out this gem in game. Great work Thanks DD, thank you very much!

I must have missed something somewhere about why this will be your last MTS submission (by you only?).
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:51 PM
Oh, it's -very- beautiful, DD.

Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 12:29 AM
Very nice, well executed!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 12:35 AM
Stunning as usual! I gotta try it now, thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:03 AM
It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:38 AM
It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you!!! However when i went to extract the file it said it was corrupt... so i cant use it in my game...
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:41 AM
Thank you ever so much for yet another wonderful house, I'm a big fan of your designs and I'm really sorry to hear this will be your last house. You've made a lot of our virtual dollies live very happily in beautiful homes, thx again <3
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 4:13 AM
This is really, truly fantastic. All of your lots are gorgeous and you will be missed.

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 8:13 AM
Aww! We're all going to miss your creations! ::

But, this is an amazing lot, thanks for sharing. ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:55 AM
WOW!!! Thanks alot.
Typical
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:14 PM
Bloomen marvelous!!! Now I feel like hitting you with a rubber chicken... *Hit* *Hitler pose*

Seriously, well done

Now I love you. 'Tis true...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM
Forget those silly Sims, I want to live there!
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 11:37 PM
Oh wow...a beautiful house.... =)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 12:45 PM
Just came back to re-download this cause i had to format my hdd. I still think its fantastic and no PRCm can censor me in expressing my fondness of your creations. Great Job!

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:51 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. I'm very disappointed to hear that this will be your last submission, but talk about going out with a bang! I hope that you will still be doing collaborations, because your talents would be sorely missed, otherwise.