Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Robes!

by stevekills.com Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 3:33 AM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:42 AM
Wow, first comment :D
Thaaaanks :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:05 AM Last edited by whoden : 10th Sep 2009 at 7:13 AM.
This is pretty cool. Now I can have Emperor Palpatine.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:08 AM
Hahaha! I was trying to figure out how to make a proper Grim without the foot/head glitches. Thank you much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:10 AM
can you have a fat grimmy?
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:19 AM
Cool! I hope you can make a female version too, with slight modification on the chest
Inventor
#7 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:53 AM
This is SO cool. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:51 AM
Thanks, pure genius. I had attempted a mod of the death robe, but got the weird head thing and gave up. Can I use yours as a template to make my mod? I'll give you all the credits you deserve. So did you just make the hood area bigger?

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:19 AM
I'm not sure if you're obsession is healthy though, but I certainly love the robe you made :o
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:03 AM
This is just wicked, thanks for your work on this!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 12:43 PM
I ADORE you!!! Thank you so much for this! My beachy witch sim will adore you soon even more. Ha Ha

It's the jellyfish! IT'S THE JELLYFISH!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 1:19 PM
Lol.
That's just friggin' cool.

I'll download as soon as i'll get back my laptop.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 1:44 PM
This is great, thank you! I had unlocked this myself but was stumped by the low placement of the head!

PS thank you for the 'Better Trench Coat' for TS2 - I used it for all my trenchcoated sims!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 2:51 PM
ooo wonderful, thank you! no town is complete without a grimmy wannabe heheh
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:05 PM
i have a custom pre-made Grim. As far as I remember, the creator said he exported him from the EA Grim, so he looks exactly the same as the original Grim. The only thing that annoys me is: he's just a normal sim with an extraordinay head-shape and wears the robes. He doesn't speak like the original Grim (like moaning), he speaks Simlish.
Banned
#16 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:46 PM
finally I can have a true Reaper family :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:47 PM
I have a feeling that this sims 3 version of grim reaper's robe is kinda sexy looking, somehow very alluring and mystique (like a woman, Arabian night kind of thing), don't know. Anyway, great job, love it!!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:33 PM
ugh
my game froze on CAS after i put this and a couple of hairs in the game

hope it was a glitch...

yea..i just took this hack out and my CAS showed up again, dont know whats really going on
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:17 PM
Maybe Grimmie's head is smaller because... THERE'S NO SKIN ON IT? (*shudder*)
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:59 AM
i was wondering does anyone else have the same problem as sims3blog did?
with the cas crashing. i would love to have this but dont want my game to crash.
thank you so much for this stevekills i hope my sims can wear this.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 9:49 PM
Awesome, thanks so much. X3
It sort of looks like a nun from behind.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:00 AM
i was always fan of reapers clothes so this is just i need! looks awesome,thank you so much and thanx for sharing!
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:29 PM
author, can you make this robe for female character?))
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 6:28 PM
OMG! That's pure awesome and it's recolorable!! Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 3