Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Coastal Contempory" a try at Minimalism - By tomvanroosmalen

by TVRdesigns Posted 7th Sep 2009 at 8:24 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2009 at 7:43 AM by tomvanroosmalen

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 10:19 PM
You did a good job XD i like the paths too
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 11:34 PM
The interior design is cool.
This house looks a bit like that one: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366683
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
The interior design is cool.
This house looks a bit like that one: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366683

Yes, it is based off the same plan, and I emailed that user to ask if it was okay to do my own interpretation of the home. However, I feel that there are many significant differences between the two homes. Examples include the floorplan and landscaping.

And thankyou for your comments, I really appreciate them.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:30 AM
omg! i finally found a house that i like beside the ingame coastal villa! YAY!!!!!!! Thank you so much tom! I really needed something larger than two bedrooms! Especially with my sims having triplets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:48 AM
Oh yeah, it's off of this site:
http://www.theplancollection.com/modern-house-plans

Which is also popular for this house:
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=367591

which has two versions lol. I like research

Anyways, this is really extreme, I love it.

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:19 AM
great house! does "custom content used" imply that it's included or am I missing something? lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:30 AM
Great house Tom, its got everything a rich YA needs =)

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:38 AM
Beautiful, I downloaded everything needed for it that I didn't already have! Thanks for listing the content, I got a couple new Sims 3 sites to check now, every day! :D
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
Very modern & stylish - I like it. Love the outdoor kitchen too

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 5:31 AM
This house is lovely, totally worth spending all that time downloading cc!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 6:36 AM
I have never got so many positive comments in such a short amount of time. I would like to say that the comments have made me the happiest I have been in ages.. Thanks guys

If you have requests, send me a working link, or a picture or a description and maybe your msn or something so i can share progress with you.. Thanks again for your wonderful comments.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:06 AM
Nice work, Tom. It's obvious you put a lot of thought and time into the building of this. The finishes are wonderful, and all the small details are appreciated. Very, very nice job.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 11:40 PM
I really like all your stuff. I'm totally into modern homes, I downloaded empty Sunset Valley and am populating it with only modern!
I wish Sims 3 had a true top down view like sims 2, that was great for floor plans.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:33 AM
Really tight house you've made. The decorating is really complete and coordinates very nicely. I like the themes in each room and that you kept it all simple. The outdoor kitchen is a nice touch. I can see you put time into this, it's very refined.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:09 PM
Incredible house!! i really like it, nice work =)
I was wondering if you could explain or show me a tutorial on how to make a roof of foundations (or whatever it is ...) like in your house =/
*sorry if there is something wrong in writing, I'm Brazilian =D.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 9:31 AM
Thank you so much!! I really love this house!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM
Looks amazing! Great work!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:03 AM Last edited by katana : 1st Oct 2009 at 6:30 PM.
Wow. This is wonderful. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to play with it!

Now that I've had a chance to see it in-game, I can honestly say that it's even better than I expected. Definitely one of favorite modern TS3 lots. :lovestruc
Alchemist
#20 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:07 PM
Nice job Tom! , not my style, but it's one of the best modern creations I've seen, keep going!