Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Faces *DONE*

by SuperSimoholic Posted 11th Sep 2009 at 9:02 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2009 at 12:54 PM by supersimoholic

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:42 AM
Well I think I have found a new love :D
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:44 AM
:S All you've done is squish the faces a bit. I prefer the maxis ones, but thats just me. These are beautiful anyway. Good Job! :D

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:18 PM
what i did was even lazyer XD
i took one of my custom sims and just blended it half way :P
but i made them more for me (as there weren't many faces that would baby well with my custom sims) but i thought i'd share them too ^^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 8:38 PM
Well, however tweaked or not they are - this is a huge project you've taken on. XD That's a lot of danged work! Awesomely done so far, we definitely need more replacement templates around here!
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:37 PM
sorry it's taking so long to update, guys
i've been doing afew other things, and i've gotten back into actually playing the game (because i got bored of it that's why i started having a go at chreating instead of playing) but i'm gonna update the last few faces all together soon
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 11:26 PM
You should make it so we can download all the different faces at once, as well. I'm really not looking forward to sitting here and downloading every single one, and then extracting the files. xD

But wow, they're really well done! Thanks
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:48 PM
yeah, sure i'll do that for you ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 10:06 PM
Wow, thanks a ton.
I HATED all of the pre-made faces
except for the first one.
<3
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:40 AM
These may all look pretty similar, but some of the Maxis faces are ATROCIOUS! I'm scared of my sims trying to find love at college because everyone is so UGLY! I will be downloading for sure!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 6:28 AM
These are very nice! I'm a bit torn because, well, ugly townies is just such a huge part of The Sims! XD But I'd really like to give these a shot. I'd like to ask, however, before I install these: if I at any time decide to take them out, will that mess any of the prettified townies (or my sims) up? Or will they maintain their nice faces and any townies spawned in the future will have the default faces again? Thanks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Toadychan
These are very nice! I'm a bit torn because, well, ugly townies is just such a huge part of The Sims! XD But I'd really like to give these a shot. I'd like to ask, however, before I install these: if I at any time decide to take them out, will that mess any of the prettified townies (or my sims) up? Or will they maintain their nice faces and any townies spawned in the future will have the default faces again? Thanks!

Sorry I never replied, I didn't realise there was a new message, and I'm sure by now you you've tried it but in case you haven't - Taking these out won't mess with any sims faces, they'll keep the face they have, and it'll only be new generated townies that will have ugly/different faces ^^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th May 2011 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supersimoholic
Sorry I never replied, I didn't realise there was a new message, and I'm sure by now you you've tried it but in case you haven't - Taking these out won't mess with any sims faces, they'll keep the face they have, and it'll only be new generated townies that will have ugly/different faces ^^

No worries, my computer kind of broke and I haven't been able to play Sims in a very long time anyway. XD Thanks for getting back to me, though! I'm glad to hear that, and as soon as I can play again I'm going to try these out for sure. >w<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 6:41 PM
These are absolutely wonderful! Thank you for making my Eden neighborhood have less atrocious people living in it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:27 PM
Now this is so much better than the maxis faces. Thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 7:31 PM
I thought the maxis faces were better, especially on the toddlers. But that's my opinion and you did a good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:40 AM
These are amazing, good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:10 PM
Awesome job! I think all the Maxis faces are awful, so this was just what I needed. I don't care how tweaked these are, they're great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:47 PM
Thank you, they look super amazing in game! Don't want to ever play without them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 7:21 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 11:56 AM
ty:)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:36 AM
They all seem to have the same chin - pointed. I can see you put a lot of effort into these, but I personally would prefer more variety including some other face shapes for other ethnic faces.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:10 PM
Awesome, thank you.