Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Big Red House

by 1ove Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 4:47 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 5:04 AM by 1ove

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:20 PM
Woo Hoo i'm first! lol....I just want to say great house..i played it in game and its perfect for my big family! Thnx!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:08 PM
1ove, this is another "Beautiful" house of yours just so pretty. I do have Bon Voyage, but I took it out of my game ( strange things was happening with it ) but I am sure I will find another house of yours without BV ep but, that ok most of your creations are beautiful.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:29 PM
Wow, that's really nice.

I love how you incorporated the rock pool into the greenhouse. Looks pretty :P
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
1ove, this is another "Beautiful" house of yours just so pretty. I do have Bon Voyage, but I took it out of my game ( strange things was happening with it ) but I am sure I will find another house of yours without BV ep but, that ok most of your creations are beautiful.

This house does work even if you don't have BV. However, the chairs and lion statues in the greenhouse will not show up. Go ahead and download it!
Banned
#6 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
This house does work even if you don't have BV. However, the chairs and lion statues in the greenhouse will not show up. Go ahead and download it!

Unless it was made with the any game starter, it will not work even without BV. For lots, even if you didn't include any items from that expansion pack, it's still required that the downloader have those EPs if you made the lot with those EPs (Mansions and Garden's is considered an EP, University is considered a stuff pack) This also goes for CAS screens.

An alternative is downloading the sims2pack clean installer. This will remove all conflicting EP data.

Great job on the lot though! I really love it!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Unless it was made with the any game starter, it will not work even without BV. For lots, even if you didn't include any items from that expansion pack, it's still required that the downloader have those EPs if you made the lot with those EPs (Mansions and Garden's is considered an EP, University is considered a stuff pack) This also goes for CAS screens.

An alternative is downloading the sims2pack clean installer. This will remove all conflicting EP data.

Great job on the lot though! I really love it!

It worked for me once I uninstalled BV and redownloaded to play the lot again, but if you can't live without the lion statues...

It didn't crash my game or anything.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:56 PM
I really like your nerd house but you forgot to put in a staircase. If you could please redo it with a staircase my sim would be very greatful.lol thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 12:38 PM
I absolutely love your houses, thank you very much for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:20 PM
Thanks You!