Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Eric Northman

by fanseelamb Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 5:07 AM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 8:40 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:25 AM
Ohhh, lovely!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:11 AM
Oh my goodness, thankyou! I've been waiting for an Eric to add to my vampiric collection mwuahahah
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:19 AM
THANK YOU!!! I was waiting for the time you'd let us snatch Eric! He's done very well, like all your Sims, but he's EXTRA-great!
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:40 AM
Yay! There he is! Thank you for uploading. He's starting to grow on me in the show.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:15 AM
Finally! =) Thank you for uploading him, he'll fit right in with the others you given us from True Blood.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:35 AM
Oh yes! Thank you, I've been waiting him since the gray suit
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:34 PM
Thank You!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:43 PM
Aw, thanks guys! Glad you like him.

He's been growing on me too, DutchXfan. I was completely uninterested in him in Season 1, but he's gotten a lot more personality in Season 2. Now I love him and hate him all at the same time. But mostly love.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:38 PM Last edited by queenmoon555 : 12th Sep 2009 at 7:38 PM. Reason: typo
wow its really good thanks! <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:13 PM
Yay! Thank you so much! Eric has always been my favorite.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:38 PM
Wow, cool looking sim! I have never seen True Blood, but I love your sim. Thank you!

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:33 AM
You forgot to thank Charlaine Harris, without whom none of us would ever have been introduced to Eric, Sookie, Bill, et al!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
Invisichikk: I consider Charlaine Harris one of the writers since she's... um, well, the main writer.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 9:21 PM
I love your True Blood Sims so much!! I haven't figured out how to do anything with NL vamps yet (or the werewolves for that matter) but when I get around to it, I will definitely be snagging your TB family.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:11 PM
As I said before, you totally changed my mind about maxis sims!
How cute is this :lovestruc ?
And the faces he is making ???? So adorable....and sexy!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:36 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Excellent work, really. :D

Kimmy "Don't Call Me Kimberly" Kaboom
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:13 PM
I absolutely LOVE your work. These True Blood sims are wonderful. So many people try to create celebrity look-alike sims using full face masks of a photograph of the person's face and they always end up looking as fake and hokey in the game as Sims1 sims always looked. But your sims have the exact correct facial structure and just a touch of custom content. Even if they are installed in the game without the custom content, they still look exactly like the characters from the show. I am hugely impressed by your work -- all of it -- and proud to say that I have nearly all your stuff in my game. The only thing that makes Eric absolutely perfect is to fiddle with the stretchskeleton cheat to make him a bit taller than the rest of the sims. Superb work, as always!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 7:54 PM
Wow, madamejeanie, I'm very touched. Thank you for saying that. Yeah, Eric is permanently stretched to 1.05 in my game. He's not quite Eric until he towers over everyone else! I planned to mention that in the overview and it completely slipped my mind. I'll add it now. Thanks for the reminder!

And thanks again to everyone else too. Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 8:31 AM
Thanks for making these awesome characters fansee!!! Do you have plans on creating more? Hopefully so, but either way what you have done is beyond amaizing!!! :D

thank you thank you thank you!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 8:04 PM
Thank you, lovelygoth101! I would certainly like to make more characters. But it takes me a long time to get sims just how I like them, and I've barely started any other characters as of right now, so there's no telling when/if they'll be finished.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:35 AM
Amazing.
I love all your guys Sims, they are very unique and not like the clones most people have. :P
Like madamejeanie said, you don't need a bucket full of CC to make a celebrity/character.

Nintendo Freak
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 8:22 PM
I've only ever read the Sookie series, but I must say Eric was certainly my favorite character, so when I saw true blood eric.... Great to see a sim of him!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:21 AM
Great Job i loved alexander skarsgard in my favroute singers video paparazzi

Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick I Wanna Take a Ride On Your Disco Stick!
Inventor
#25 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 11:43 PM
Thank you. I've been waiting for him and now I can have him. <3

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Page 1 of 3