Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Little Farmhouse

by 4katsuki_ Posted 15th Sep 2009 at 8:58 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 9:33 PM
This is a really nice house, you've taken alot of time & thought in the decor etc. Many thanks for this it is truly an inspirational piece!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 10:14 PM
Charming little house, I love how it looks and the size
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:24 PM
Great pictures! nice work
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:48 AM
Such a cosy retreat!

Have you tested the lot? Do the toilets work fine in such a different position?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carlasturmer
Such a cosy retreat!

Have you tested the lot? Do the toilets work fine in such a different position?

Yep they do, or at least did when i tested them..i made my sim test both bathrooms..the showers the toilets and the sink and it all worked fine
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 5:23 PM
I've been spending a ton of time making over Sunset Valley and I have a row of different farms up on the cliffs above the beach and I really needed one more farm for the small lot on the end but was having trouble finding one....until now! This will fit into my new neighborhood perfectly.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 6:51 PM
Beautiful job Thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 8:04 PM
OP, I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact you've uploaded this in the community lots, not residential.

People who search via sections, won't see this if they are looking in residential housing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Addicted
OP, I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact you've uploaded this in the community lots, not residential.

People who search via sections, won't see this if they are looking in residential housing.

O, Really? i swear i put it into residential..Not sure how to change that either.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:21 AM
omg If I hadn't been looking for a small little park, I would not have found this! Its darling!