Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La grosse cloche

by hazuitokage Posted 15th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 12:48 PM by hazuitokage

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 12:18 AM
This is very beautiful...wow ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 12:30 AM
Very very nice, i'm speechless
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 12:33 AM
Whoa just amazing! The whole lot is so authentic and beautiful and that atmosphere... can't find the proper words, sorry... it's breathtaking. And oh my gosh a florist!! I'm in heaven! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 12:56 AM
This is so nice! The detail is really perfect. I don't know how you did some of it. This is really special. Innovative building ideas that look great! Thanks, it's great to see this kind of quality on this site.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:28 AM
Wow, I kept staring at this lot convinced it was for the Sims 2, because I have yet to see anything this unique and beautiful. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:32 AM
I really like the lot but I don't speak the language of some of the links provided... direct link please.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Templar395
I really like the lot but I don't speak the language of some of the links provided... direct link please.

If you mean simslulamai, it IS a direct link to the set page. Go down the page and download the 'plantas'.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:26 AM
HT - this is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you've done.

Kiri

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:32 AM
for some reason i read la grosse douche, which means the big shower...lol nice job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:45 AM
Simply wonderful..a real piece of art!
Thanks a lot for making this, I will be happy to put this in my "antique" neighbourhood right away and can´t wait to let my Sims go inside.
Great work.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:02 AM
Absolutely charming and the timing is perfect with the next Ep having a ( among others) French theme in it. Just lovely work..I am impressed.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hazuitokage
If you mean simslulamai, it IS a direct link to the set page. Go down the page and download the 'plantas'.
When I go on it brings me to a sign in page. I'd rather not sign up on a site I can't uderstand...
Inventor
#14 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 5:15 AM
Wow, very impressive. Can't find more words to express how much I love this build. You're genius! Thank you SO much for this wonderful creation!
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:17 AM
holy simoly, this is SO good! i have to fav this, i am in awe!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:22 AM
OMG! This is absolutely gorgeos! I love everything!
Thanks!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:05 AM
The details put into this lot are fantastic, hope to see more from you soon!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 8:17 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:09 AM
Thats so awesome!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 9:13 AM
It's beautifull!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Scholar
#21 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 10:05 AM
Its stunningly beautiful and creative.An enchantment!
Watching your pics was delightful.Thank you so much for sharing this jewel with us.Hugs.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 11:36 AM
This is trully awesome...
Great done!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazuitokage

Hi, lovely creation, like I posted before.

However, Templar is correct, as when I use the link provided, there is no "plantas" available. Just what looks like a registration request. I could probably figure out the registration, but anything after that might be a challenge. Perhaps instructions on how to proceed for us english-only speakers? Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tranced25
Hi, lovely creation, like I posted before.

However, Templar is correct, as when I use the link provided, there is no "plantas" available. Just what looks like a registration request. I could probably figure out the registration, but anything after that might be a challenge. Perhaps instructions on how to proceed for us english-only speakers? Thanks so much.

"Google Translate" is your friend There are a lot of non-english speaking sites out there with some awesome custom content. You're really missing out if you don't try to use it. IMO

Back on topic: Very nice lot with a Euro flavor. Until now I only had urban lots in my game. This is a Must-Have. Thank you for sharing!!

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 6:33 PM
Yes, I don't speak that language either, I just clicked 'registro', which honestly, is not very difficult to infer for any English native speaker, and then used a translator from there. It's a normal forum, the registration is pretty straightforward, and no different from any other. (Namely, accept the terms, give a mail address, a pseudo and a password).
If it proves too difficult, there are only 2 plants from there in the florist shop, so it's not a huge deal if you can't get them.
Page 1 of 2