Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kirsten Dunst

by Wicked_poppies Posted 15th Sep 2009 at 11:52 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 12:37 AM
that is the funniest little comment from spider man to mj i laughed til me and my bf fell out of bed

Jessica Leigh
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:29 AM
LOL! I'm so glad you liked that! thanks for writing!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:41 AM
She turned out soooo great!!!
Love the eyes!
I'm glad you made it!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 2:00 AM
Thanks Vera! I'm so proud of our children!!!!

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 5:47 AM
Wow! Looks just like her! Good job!
thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 3:19 AM
I'm also a fan of Kirsten Dunst (probably partly because my name is Kirsten, and I've never been able to find anyone else with the same name who pronounces it the same way, haha). I don't love the photoskinning, because it definitely gives her age lines and makes her look a lot more wooden and older than she really is. However, her facial structure is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. :D

(Whoops. Accidentally deleted the first message. >>)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 4:37 PM
Yeah... Vera said i needed to work on the photoskining... but i forgot in the end.... I hope it dosent take too much away from the final product.... I think I got so consumed in the structure that i forgot everything else... lol.... But, the face masks make her look beter than she would without..... Vera is behind that too! lol... Dont know what I would do without her!

Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:24 PM
Hiya!
This might sound a bit rude but are you sure it doesn't require any expansion packs because whenever I go to install it, a little window pops up saying 'your pc is missing a required expansion pack' ??
and I sooooooo badly want this sim
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 2:27 PM
You have to use the clean instaler dear.

Scholar
#11 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 10:09 AM
Very realistic Sim! Perfect in detail! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:41 PM
You did a fantastic job! Her features are so unusual but you nailed it. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 12:02 AM
Hey that Kirsten Sim is amazing!! Just a thought but have you ever thought about making Paul Bettany??? lol! He is one of my fave actors and really hot Great work!!
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
She's wonderful, absolutely perfect to me. Thank you, Wicked

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:33 AM
Thanks a lot guys!!!! I would say that this is another colaboration between me and Vera gone well...... She's not perfect, obviously, but I think that she's realy good none the less, if I do say so myself. I mean, she is HARD to sim..... lol

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 4:15 AM
She's beautiful and very realistic....thank you for sharing!!!