Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fig Trees in Wooden Pots

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2005 at 7:03 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2005 at 10:30 PM by justmoi : Removed "Testers Wanted".

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 7:09 AM
They look great!! Thanks!

Have you considered doing the rubber tree in these same tones, too?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 7:12 AM
I'll make the rubber tree my next project.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 7:18 AM
i can't wait for the rubber trees. love the pots! i love the wood grain shades you chose.
#5 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 12:47 PM
These are wickid awesome, thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 11:33 PM
Thanks everyone, hope you also like the 3 new colours.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:08 AM
i was just :stick: wondering if :umm:it would be possible to put these in one file to download (just my:2cents: )you always have the cutiest downloads :bow:i always love them all and want them:thumb: .. but by the time i click on all your wonderful downloads my finger is about to fall off... :bigwave: now im not gonna lie your stuff is so worth it ill download it and be greatful for it even if i have to click till my finger is red swollen and throbbing :hippy:

just wondering if its more troble please forget the question
thanks
Smooooches
Honey
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by honeydippit
i was just :stick: wondering if :umm:it would be possible to put these in one file to download (just my:2cents: )you always have the cutiest downloads :bow:i always love them all and want them:thumb: .. but by the time i click on all your wonderful downloads my finger is about to fall off... :bigwave: now im not gonna lie your stuff is so worth it ill download it and be greatful for it even if i have to click till my finger is red swollen and throbbing :hippy:

just wondering if its more troble please forget the question
thanks
Smooooches
Honey

Hi, I actually keep them in separate files because of requests from people so that it's easier to figure out what's in each zip. I'd love to place them in one zip as it decreases the work I have to do. What would you guys prefer, one zip or multiple zips?

Either way is okay with me. And thanks for the compliment!! :wave:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:28 AM
oh your welcome... thanks for doing the great work as i said ill download them either way love your work...just this big vein is popping up on my pointer finger and its driving me wild ...lmaoo *wink jk..... hope we get sum one file votes soo so i can go on and get them
again
smoooches hun and thnxs
Honey
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 9:11 AM
oh your welcome... thanks for doing the great work as i said ill download them either way love your work...just this big vein is popping up on my pointer finger and its driving me wild ...lmaoo *wink jk..... hope we get sum one file votes soo so i can go on and get them
again
smoooches hun and thnxs
Honey

rofl, I've posted the rubber tree files in one zip. We'll see how it goes, I'll keep posting one zip until I hear different. Thanks for the great laugh tonight..much appreciated.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:45 PM
OHHHHHmygawddd ohmygawdd where.....?? im going now so i can go play my simmies i want these plants i was waiting heheh thank you soooo muchhhhhhhhhhh is the single zip on this page?? oohohh i was wondering hehehe i have a request post for a Uk bed room set but id like all my stuff made out of uk so i can have a complete my ulitmate kentucky fan house ..and i know thats too much stuff to ask for heheh so would you know where sum good teachers are i wanna learn how to make clothes and objects for my game then maybe i can upload sum stuff to here for everyone to enjoy also do you ever do special request...if not its fine just wondering...anyway im so glad i could add a smile to your face. youve given me plenty with all my new sims furnishings

smoooches
Honey
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:57 PM Last edited by honeydippit : 10th Feb 2005 at 1:03 AM. Reason: omg i messed a word all up ....so bad i HAD to fix it lol
ok i got the rubber trees......OMg in one zip too thank youuuuu

smooches
HOney
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 12:48 AM
Love them, thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:42 AM
OHHHHHmygawddd ohmygawdd where.....?? im going now so i can go play my simmies i want these plants i was waiting heheh thank you soooo muchhhhhhhhhhh is the single zip on this page?? oohohh i was wondering hehehe i have a request post for a Uk bed room set but id like all my stuff made out of uk so i can have a complete my ulitmate kentucky fan house ..and i know thats too much stuff to ask for heheh so would you know where sum good teachers are i wanna learn how to make clothes and objects for my game then maybe i can upload sum stuff to here for everyone to enjoy also do you ever do special request...if not its fine just wondering...anyway im so glad i could add a smile to your face. youve given me plenty with all my new sims furnishings

smoooches
Honey

I found all the tutorials on this web site to be all I needed to start recolouring. Just browse over the Tutorial forum, there's a lot there. Hope that helps.