Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Felicity

by romagi Posted 18th Sep 2009 at 7:13 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2009 at 7:31 AM by romagi

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:40 PM
WOW! Love this house! It's just the right size.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:01 PM
Oh really nice house romagi! thanks again!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:36 PM
This is gorgeous! I love the colours that you used!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:17 PM
Beautiful home, it's clear that a lot of time and effort was put into it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:56 PM
Great job Thank you!
Alchemist
#7 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:41 PM
Absolutely lovely and perfect for the lot. It's my favorite of the homes you've built so far.

Thanks for sharing it.

OM
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 12:16 AM
Thanks everyone! I am glad you like it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:36 PM
just after looking at the pictures posted of this beautiful house, I felt this nostalgic feeling come over me, reminding me of this hand built doll house my gramma owned till she passed away and it was passed down to my cousin.. this house that you've designed is VERY beautiful!! Great Work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 4:56 AM
Great job! I don't expect any more from you. But could you pretty please copy that neighborhood? It looks very beautiful and I want to include it for my rich simmies :D. Thanks so much if you can.

Zaxc75
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 6:54 AM
Zaxc75 - It is the 3 lots up on the cliff in Sunset Valley on Redwood Parkway. If you are wanting the other houses in the picture you can click on the other 2 names of the houses on the overview page to see them.

Thanks for the support!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:02 AM
Aww, so gorgeous... Beautiful and so inviting house... I love you work so much ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thank you so much! The images of each floor shown from a different angle with walls half down showcases many rooms at once. This will hopefully come in use for some of my future uploads. Can't believe I have never thought of it before.
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 5:36 AM
Thanks I used to do that alot because I like to build for playability and wanted to show how well you can see without rotating the camera all the time. Plus it does show more rooms in one pic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 3:14 AM
thank you very much looks great