Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Burb Manor

by sgarciazzy Posted 18th Sep 2009 at 7:00 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 3:05 PM
It's really nice. I love the pool in the "dungeon"!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:26 AM
That is magnificient! really one of the nicest "natural" houses I've seen in a long time
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:17 AM
Wow, so gorgeous and elegant ! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 5:25 PM
Love the house and downloaded it right away but I think my game is being weird. I have all the EPs and it is still saying that I don't have the necessary EPs to install. I will try Clean Installer later. Anyone else have any issues?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 1:46 AM
Wonderfulll <3

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 3:04 AM
This is beautiful(: Unfortunately, I don't have all the expansion packs. Would it be considered stealing if I recreated it in my game even if I didn't upload it, and would it be alright with you. I dunno, I figured I should ask first lol.

"Of course this is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on Earth should that mean it's not real?" ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" Molly Weasley.

To my French class, I am known as Ron Weasley. Because we are a cool bunch.