Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Umbrella Corporation Fan T-Shirt

by psyckorious Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:32 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2013 at 12:17 PM by psyckorious : update thread title

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 11:06 PM
oh thank you, thank you,thank you. im a huge re fan i do hope you do more this is great.

if life were like a box of chocolates then it would be sweet, rich,....mmmmmmm chocolate!! wait what was i talking about again??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:29 AM
Default Keep the comments coming please! ^_^
Quote: Originally posted by RosieSim25
oh thank you, thank you,thank you. im a huge re fan i do hope you do more this is great.

You're quite welcome! It's nice to hear you appreciate my work! I was a little worried that it didn't turn out so great! And Absolutely, I'll keep it up, next will be the whole family addition shirt so every one can wear one!

Umbrella "Improving medicine one life at a time!"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:41 AM
Nice. Please do continue with this project. Maybe I'll start a Raccoon City series of lots, like I started but never finished for Sims2.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:38 PM
Keep going, this looks great, im not a fan of many horror games/films, but id make a good story line, perhaps I could rename the Science Facilty The Umbrella Corperation and have a evil guy try and infect people!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:40 PM
Nice job, I'm a fan of Resident Evil, too. But why no RE shirts for 10 yo kids??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FCNMuc
Nice job, I'm a fan of Resident Evil, too. But why no RE shirts for 10 yo kids??

Like I said I'll be updating the shirt for all ages and genders very soon! ^.^

Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:46 AM
Thanks!! I'm a HUGE fan of Resident Evil!!! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:49 AM
Thanx! love RE! keep at it, is great!
perhaps we can have Jill Valantine and Claire Redfield and the rest?
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 3:44 AM
Hey this one is awesome great work! i was hoping is there a way to make your police outfit when your in the police track to a racoon police department one? that might be confusing sorry but it would be great! thanks again! keep them coming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 4:32 AM
I would love to make A raccoon city police uniform! It's actually on my list of things to do. If the Umbrella career works out like I want it to then I'm sure I'll want to do an RPD/STARS career too! Maybe I can even make them work together where things happen in one career that makes the other career become involved for instance: You can be arrested by STARS or the RPD for getting caught making the virus or something like that! That would be a lot of fun i think!

Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:30 AM
Thank you X3! I'm a HUGE Resident evil Fan xP
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 2:46 AM
Default Awesome Job
Great stuff, thanks for sharing this with us. Love RE, played all of them till my fingers ached.

/greed mode on

any chance we can get some of the STARS body gear?

/greed mode off

So many awesome possibilities in the future...

If this doesn't make you free, it doesn't mean you're tied. If this doesn't take you down, it doesn't mean you're high.
If this doesn't make you smile, you don't have to cry. If this isn't making sense, it doesn't make it lies.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:23 PM
on my game when i install it, the game will not load.... it gets stuck on the beginning bar and never loads any farther. i kn this because when i deleted the mod my game loaded perfectly... please fix because i like this shirt way better than the other one on MTS. Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:13 PM
I installed it correctly and when i load my file up it gets stuck and the green bar never moves. PLZ FIX!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:58 PM
I love RE. Please keep making more RE stuffs! I can't find anything anywhere! Please keep going! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 12:24 AM
can't anyone ever make the good tshirts for female sims? Girls are gamers and geeks too you know!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 6:16 PM
maybe you should get this logo on the army bulletproff vest skin,so we can make UC soliders with it ,overall great job i am such a re fan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 5:36 PM
awesome, I love RE stuff