Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Andrea Laliberte Posters in Recolourable Frames

by leefish Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 10:18 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2012 at 3:38 PM by leesester : Edit post title

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:39 PM
Wow Lee, i had to post on these because they rock SO much, and btw i adore the colours that you gave the frames in your pic, they work so well and it is nice not to see wood thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 2:18 AM
Cool now there in frames I remember seeing simulor posters versions somewhere and i download those already but this will be a another great painting set for the game. Thank you.

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:09 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Free downloads by me at AweSims | www.sixty-ten.net
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:51 AM
OMG! These are gorgeous! They are so feminine and classy. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:40 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! I Love Simified posters and paintings! My thanks to Novemberlove for the original textures, my many thanks to you for the recolorable frames, thanks to Peter Jones for making the tools that made this possible... Thanks to everyone!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 10:14 AM
Beautifull work! Thank You very much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:56 PM
Thank you very much for sharing, while many people complained early on in TS3's release about lack of hair styles, my pet peeve was lack of paintings that didn't look like a movie poster that might be found in a childs room. Your additions here have given me one more option to put on the walls and add to the pictures/paintings my sims can have on their walls without looking like a child decorated their homes.

They are very much appreciated.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 1:32 AM
I loved these in TS2, and noI can love them in TS3. Thanks so much!