Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Robert Pattinson

by Jasumi Posted 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:39 AM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Typical
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:44 AM
Great work, Jasumi! Glad it was accepted!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:49 AM
Wow thanks, finally one that is actually good looking.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -Mark Twain.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:05 AM
Cool Thank! Just one problem my sims kids my not look like their father anymore.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:33 AM
Wow ,this Rob is even better than the Sims 2 versions!
I really like him!
Thank you sooo much!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:18 AM
Well done, I have seen quite a few rob sims over at various other places but I think this is probably the best one I've seen! Love it!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:35 PM
I still remember you didn't enjoy playing TS3 in the very beginning. Congrats, Jas! He is a bunch o f *HOT* pixels!!! <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:56 PM
Him, and his huuuuuuge eyebrows are damn overrated.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:10 PM
Om... Its not him.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:44 PM
Nice Job!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:59 PM
I don't know the actor, so can only go on the comparison pics, but it does look like him. Well done, Jasumi

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:03 PM
Thanks. He looks cute! I'm not a huge RPattz fan but I think it'd be fun to have him in my game.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lady_coelura
Cool Thank! Just one problem my sims kids my not look like their father anymore.

Ahhhhhhahahahahaha!!!

Looks just like him! Not I have to decide if I want to marry him to a Kristin Stewart "Bella" sim, or just kill him. Over, and over, and over...
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:11 PM
lol I recommend killing him and Bella over and over again (preferably with fire). I even started a legacy based on my dislike of Twilight, but RPattz is so sexy so I had to make one lol
Banned
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:41 PM
I am #1 Robert Pattinson fan...I will bet on it!

*nomnomnomnom*
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:43 PM
whoa. i have no interest in robert pattison or twilight but i must say this is the best robert p. sim i have ever seen. great work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:33 AM
This is amazingly good- he is soooo hard to sim! I gave up on making mine look like Rob and ended up with a nice "edward" sim that is more of a cross between Rob P and the Edward I envisioned in my head pre-movie. LOL

HOW did you do a nose mask... I've been trying to figure out how to all month!

Very good work!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#18 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:44 PM
I personally hate Robert Patz, but you did a very good likeness of him

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 11:54 PM
He looks fantastic! The nose mask also looks incredible... something that should've been in the game from the beginning.

Any chance you can enable the nose mask for females as well? Thank you.
Cult Leader
#20 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 2:35 AM
I'm not a fan, but he is the best RobPat i've seen. Great job the Twihards will be drooling.
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Uberdubie
He looks fantastic! The nose mask also looks incredible... something that should've been in the game from the beginning.

Any chance you can enable the nose mask for females as well? Thank you.

I did end up using this mask on a few sims, I suppose I could upload it to the site (and make it for females as well).

Quote: Originally posted by danceswithwands
This is amazingly good- he is soooo hard to sim! I gave up on making mine look like Rob and ended up with a nice "edward" sim that is more of a cross between Rob P and the Edward I envisioned in my head pre-movie. LOL

HOW did you do a nose mask... I've been trying to figure out how to all month!

Very good work!

It's simple. In CTU, you need to extract the skintone files for the face. Another option would be to download a default replacement skin, open it up in S3PE and export the face template. From here, you could find a picture of a celebrity (or any person) and photoshop their nose until it fits onto the face template. The face template is only a guide to see where the nose should be, the final product should be a .dds file with only the nose on it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:46 PM
Yay Jas!

I like your avi on here
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM
can someone pls tell me where to install this? I managed to get into the game all the other stuff like sim parts or objects into the game but it never shows me the premade sims I download,where do I put them?
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:38 PM
^ In My Documents (the same folder that contains the "downloads" and "screenshots" folders), there is a "SavedSims" folder. This is where you put the .sim file, and you'll be set. Couldn't be much easier, eh?

Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
I did end up using this mask on a few sims, I suppose I could upload it to the site (and make it for females as well).

I'd be quite greatful, as I have a few female sims it would look perfect on. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:25 PM
lmao. i saw this shirt at a store that said "Team Robert" and I said "who the f*** is robert" hella loud on accident and everyone just looked at me. my sis told me it was the twilight dude. saw the movie, just dont understand the hype. =P but, anyway, even though im not jockin him like every other female u did an amazing job.
Page 1 of 3