Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sarah Michelle Gellar Prinze

by @Stefan Posted 25th Sep 2009 at 10:21 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2009 at 10:29 AM by @Stefan

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 11:36 PM
WOW This is just amazing. I'm a Huge Buffy fan so when I saw this I just HAD to download her. I knew who it was right away, the likeness is incredible!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:12 AM
I never comment, but this is fantastic! Amazing work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:26 AM
woot woot great job!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:38 AM
So is she married to Freddie Prinz Junior? I only remember her from when Freddy cried on MTV when they split up..
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:46 AM
Oh I'd love to D/L her but I have the latest patched game and can't use Delphy’s slider hack anymore.
Do you know if there is an updated slider not including AM as I use another core mod.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:50 AM
Now, that is really good. Bygones?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:17 AM
Very nice sim, I recognised her right away! Great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:23 AM
keep up the good work stefan. I hope that you can make Angel from the series.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:45 AM
wow, she looks really really great!! I recognised her before reading the name The nose sculpt is just amazing!

How did you get the eyes so round? Just wondering because I'm having real issues trying to make round eyes!

~ Nyn ~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:49 AM
Oh well, I've spent days and days on this one so I can't really remember the whole process of making the eyes round, but I can tell you to first rotate the eyes down, and then "pull" the eye corners up, since that will give the "round" shape...kinda :P

Thank you everyone, I am glad you like her! (((((:
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:52 AM
WOW it's her! This is awesome!!! Well done, @Stefan!
The only tip I could give you would be to color the mask more like the skintone (pinkish), but that is very minor.
Scholar
#13 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:25 AM
well done, this is just like Buffy. I'm sure you'll work out that make up think too eventually. I miss your stuff from sims 2
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:54 PM
I almost never comment, but this is fantastic! Great job
Scholar
#15 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:56 PM
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:51 PM
Great sim, Stefan. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:21 PM
Fantastic, you got the mask just right! My gosh i wish you took requests I can tell you would make an apic sims of the guy i've been struggling with.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 8:14 PM
Wow! It's incredible how much it looks like her! Especially the eyes, wow. Really great job with this. Too bad there isn't a Slayer career xD
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:09 PM
Shes very nicely done, i could tell it was her before reading the name!

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:15 AM
You do a really good job with these , but alas, they LOOK like they have masks on in the game too, Kinda creepy
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tastyted1
You do a really good job with these , but alas, they LOOK like they have masks on in the game too, Kinda creepy

Facemasks may not be the preferred way for creating a truly realistic sim, but Stefan does a pretty darn good job in the way that he creates them. I downloaded some sims from TSR (for shame-I know and I deeply regret it and thats why MTS is my daily stomping ground and not them!) and the masks are so orangy and fake looking that I can't play with that type of facemask. I can see that Stefan creates his facemasks in an entirely different manner. I have his Scarlett Johansson facemask and I am able to recolor the masks overall skintone to better match the shade of my sim and they look natural, not orangy and OVERLY done. His mask also covers the entire face and I think it looks great in the game.

Thanks for all your hard work, Stefan. You are just such an amazing creator! Your S2 Angelina Jolie was my favorite, favorite, favorite sim to play and I miss her. Keep up the amazing work because I am so glad that you are working on S3. I really love all your creations and I look forward to seeing your next project. You and other modders out there are why I still love to play S3.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 8:34 AM
There's a million SMGs on the exchange, but yours is head and shoulders better than all of them. Well done!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:19 AM
This is a really good job as always, i appreciate your hard work. are there any forums here that explains how to do face masks for the people who dont know much about modding? it would be marvelous if i can make john mayer omg omg! if YOU made him that would be amazing! ahh! id die
Wiki Wizard
#24 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:20 PM
wow, this was so clear who this person was, i recognised them immediately! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:42 PM
hey your celebrity sims are amazingggg! and i been wanting to ask you if you could atleast consider do one of my favorite celibritiess that is marilyn monroe . i have try for awhile to do her by my own or wait for someone to do it here..but with no luck i have suceeded =/.
well hope you read this message.
Page 1 of 2