Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 hidden fences for the fence category - "Good Fence" & "Kosie Interior Fencing"

by Yogi-Tea Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 8:26 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2012 at 10:09 AM by Yogi-Tea : checked all files for compatibility with game version 11.0.84.014017

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:46 PM
Umm, all I can say is WOW.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:09 PM
All I can say is THANKS!!!! Much needed!!

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' - Greatest Quote Ever
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 9:40 PM
Niiiiiiice! Thank you for your amazing work.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
wonderfully,
thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:23 AM
LOL, I emailed Fresh-Prince to see if he could do this for me ages ago, he never replied. You are a GOD!

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:26 AM
Good job! Thanks for matching railings with fences, finally! Much appreciated.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:43 AM
Thanks for these, they're just great!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 1:40 AM
Wondering if you can make a recolour that goes with this stair recolour.Its the white one.

I tried your white against it, but they didn't match, and I use that stair the most, so yeah.. Much appreiciated even if you cannot

Theorist
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 3:25 AM
Thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 5:05 AM
:lovestruc: Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments. I'm so excited that I've been able to find something that Maxis "forgot" to make available in game.... lol.

Quote: Originally posted by tomvanroosmalen
Wondering if you can make a recolour that goes with this stair recolour.Its the white one.

I tried your white against it, but they didn't match, and I use that stair the most, so yeah.. Much appreiciated even if you cannot
Yeah, Srikandi's stairs - they're looking great. To make a recolour of the fence that goes with her stairs I'd have to copy her texture - I'd never do that without permission. Even if I did so her stairs wouldn't be linked to that fence (in the corner parts of the stairs).

I am already working at some (linked) stair recolours that will fit to all the recolours in this upload. If you'd like to see Srikandi's stair colours included in this upcoming upload you may ask her - I wouldn't mind to make recolours for her stairs and to link everything together (I needed her personal permission to use her stairs for that) - the other option for you was to ask Srikandi to do a recolour for the new fence herself.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 6:31 AM
Thanks so much for these! I really needed that Kosie fence so much!!! :D

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
:lovestruc: Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments. I'm so excited that I've been able to find something that Maxis "forgot" to make available in game.... lol.

Yeah, Srikandi's stairs - they're looking great. To make a recolour of the fence that goes with her stairs I'd have to copy her texture - I'd never do that without permission. Even if I did so her stairs wouldn't be linked to that fence (in the corner parts of the stairs).

I am already working at some (linked) stair recolours that will fit to all the recolours in this upload. If you'd like to see Srikandi's stair colours included in this upcoming upload you may ask her - I wouldn't mind to make recolours for her stairs and to link everything together (I needed her personal permission to use her stairs for that) - the other option for you was to ask Srikandi to do a recolour for the new fence herself.

I will email her asap. I have to go to sleep first. Haha, thanks. I am sure she will say yes, but I agree that you mustnt use other people's stuff without asking. I even ask to use recoloured Maxis(EA) patterns when I upload homes, If i like a certain recolour in an upload.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 2:56 PM
Especcially thanks for thr Good Fence! I noticed yesterday that there wasn't a matching fance for the stair railing. It annoyed me. Now I don't have to be annoyed anymore. Thank you!

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for this! I have had need for both of those fences in the past, spending considerable time checking my eyes to make sure I hadn't missed anything in the catalogue.

I have to agree with tomvanroosmalen that Srikandi's white recolour is very nice.

Awesome work!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 7:22 PM
Neat thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:03 AM
These were really needed, thanks.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:56 AM
Haha, just sent the email to the creator of those white stairs, sorry it took so long!

Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomvanroosmalen
Haha, just sent the email to the creator of those white stairs, sorry it took so long!
No problem. I won't be able to work on more recolours before my holiday, anyway. I'll be back in December.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 8:32 PM
These stairs are nice. Thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:44 AM Last edited by water_cat1 : 19th Nov 2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: saying thankyou
after latest patch fences have been made recoulourable, yet these aren't. And the original stairs have had their texture adjusted so it doesn't look the same as the fence. is it at all possible to re-extract the fences to match the new stairs and allow recolouring?

edit: oh and thanks for the great item, ive used it in most of my houses.
Scholar
#22 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 8:39 PM
I attached a reextracted version that is recolorable.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Jonha_KosieInteriorFencing_recolourable.zip (185.7 KB, 33 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:54 PM
Is there a matching "Good gates"? That would be great!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
I attached a reextracted version that is recolorable.

thanks for this, do you also have the good fence aswell? i only saw one package
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by water_cat1
after latest patch fences have been made recoulourable, yet these aren't. And the original stairs have had their texture adjusted so it doesn't look the same as the fence. is it at all possible to re-extract the fences to match the new stairs and allow recolouring?
Unfortunately I can not update any of my creations at the moment. I'm very busy at the moment and can not spend enough time at the computer to check all the files and/or to update S3OC and S3PE - sorry about that - I'll try to update everything as soon as possible.

Quote: Originally posted by Lorea
Is there a matching "Good gates"? That would be great!
As far as I remember there's no such "Good gates" in the game - at least none with this name, I think.
Page 1 of 2