Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beachside Bungalow - 9 Sun Song Ave

by GiveTheNineARide Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 12:18 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 2:03 AM
First comment! Yay! Anyways, not fair! I was gonna make a house and call it Beachside Bungalow! LOL, you're house is better than mine would have been anyways, great job it looks great
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 2:27 AM
Wow. This is a great little house. I love the way you've decorated it. I usually download houses and strip them down to the bare walls, but I'm definitely gonna keep this one the way you've done it. Great job!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fling-89
First comment! Yay! Anyways, not fair! I was gonna make a house and call it Beachside Bungalow! LOL, you're house is better than mine would have been anyways, great job it looks great

Thanks for the comment. Sorry 'bout the name. I named this one while it was being built, just seemed natural to call it what it is.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:34 AM Last edited by GiveTheNineARide : 24th Oct 2009 at 10:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FionaSkye
Wow. This is a great little house. I love the way you've decorated it. I usually download houses and strip them down to the bare walls, but I'm definitely gonna keep this one the way you've done it. Great job!

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate the feedback also. It's good to know what people like about a build so I can know what to do more of in future homes.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.