Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dexter the bear - updated for patch 1.50 / 1.55 / 1.63 /1.67

by ani_ Posted 5th Oct 2009 at 7:17 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:13 AM by ani_

925 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 687 Feedback Posts, 237 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 38
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
Wow...amazing!! Thank you! O_O
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:36 PM
This Dexter is welcome ! And I guess it will be used with fun for some of my evil Sims. A lot of thanks ani ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:48 PM
I can use this for movies i think :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:56 PM
Wow this is a must, but will it work if i dont have awesome mod?
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:15 PM
Will they use it automaticly? Without me having to tell them to?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:18 PM
This is fantastic! I was also sick of needing to starve my Sims if I just needed them to... y'know... die. Murder will also add a whole new exciting angle to having an Evil/Mean-spirited Sim :D

Black Goldfish!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:24 PM
Awesome! Now this is what TS3 needs. Reality!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:29 PM
It's this a Killer Careers Mod?

Greetings

Harald
#10 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:31 PM
good, yes, this is but the first step into more complex mods like sims 2 has, great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:34 PM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I have an issue with being able to place it into my Sims inventory.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:40 PM
Perrrrfect! Now all thats needed is infant mortality!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:43 PM
Very cool
Forum Resident
#14 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:51 PM
The screenshots show that the weapons arent hold correctly, furthermore I can only praise this mod and hope that will be fixed.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:56 PM
Omg so amazing! Thanks so much
Mother Function
retired moderator
#16 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:57 PM
This is so twisted, evill and wrong....

And I like it especially the bashing of the heads! Now if only we could find a way to rid ourselves of those pesky infants/toddlers....

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Scholar
#17 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:10 PM
you're disturbed hahahahaha. Good work but I'm a family oriented sim, love the inginuity though
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pyroman2
Wow this is a must, but will it work if i dont have awesome mod?

The Creator said she/he uses Awesomemod and has had no conflicts.

This seems great!! Can you get arrested for it too? If not, it would be a great addition to add, like how the "Pedophiles" can get arrested if you're using awesomemod. I'm definitely getting this though, I have a few Evil sims who would be great to use it with, some crazy stories! xDDD
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:26 PM
Awesome! I'll test it out later today but from the pictures the way they hold the weapons is a bit odd.

Do you think it will ever be possible to create custom animations?
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:28 PM Last edited by Sue D Nim : 5th Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM. Reason: typo corrections
Oh, this is so cool! I just tried it out and the killer got a Horrified moodled a Creeped Out Moodlet, aaaaand ... a 24 hour Adrenaline Rush! Muahaha, I love it!

I'm also hoping for a graphical update to the way they hold the knife (I thought the poker and hammer looked great), but this is such a cool mod it's all good.

I did think some of the victims sank or melted into the ground in a weird way. My stabbing victim fell to the ground normally, with your awesome death animation, but the people I bludgeoned to death both melted into little puddles of black stuff.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM
So evil...I like it!

Good deeds are forgotten in the blink of an eye...
but an imaginative felony can be our ticket to immortality.
#22 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:37 PM
I've been waiting for a mod to allow sims to kill each other. I know, sounds evil, but...thank you thank you thank you! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:38 PM
I Love You Forever
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:48 PM
Lols, where is that guy stabbing her?! hahahaha. One thing, the position of objects in the hands looks kinda awkward. Like the knife is backwards, the blade is cutting through their hand.

This is definitely great for story wise. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
*fully expects some villager to come running and shout.. "murdereeer" while town guards come up and preach to him about stabbing*

Its going to be a Jolly Halloween!
Thanks for the mod!

I am, "The Man". I will get you down... Don't stick it to me... "Drink milk and be non-puntable"
Thank you Mimewhite for making the Seph trench coat.
Page 1 of 38