Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clutter --> Livingroom

by lemoncandy Posted 8th Oct 2009 at 1:12 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2009 at 6:52 PM by lemoncandy

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:18 PM
Oh wow, impressive xD You've once again done a great job!!! xD
Inventor
#3 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:28 PM
Love it! Have all your cluttter! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:33 PM
Thank you so much for these, i always love your clutter items they my my sims rooms just that much more lived in, can't wait to see what if anything else you come up with thanks again

An Alien stole my lunch
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:46 PM
Does your clutter enhance the environment values?

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 1:50 PM
OMG, awesome! Your clutter sets are always made of win and add so much realism to the game.
I was secretly hoping someone could make cigarettes and glasses - thank you so much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
Does your clutter enhance the environment values?

Yes. Unfortunately I don't know where I could edit this, so these objects take on the values of the originals they were cloned from. Even the ashtray will have +1 (if I remember right) because it's a clone of the small ivy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:14 PM
Thank You
Theorist
#9 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:19 PM
thank you for more clutter
Instructor
#10 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 3:50 PM Last edited by judynu : 8th Oct 2009 at 4:12 PM.
Thank you for more of this excellent clutter. All your creations are first rate.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:15 PM
Eek! I think this is my favorite so far of your clutter sets, and I love them all. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:45 PM
Fantastic!!
I love this. Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 4:50 PM
Woohoo! I just adore this set also. Heck I love them all, but this one is special with the ashtray. Trying to quit smoking and the dirty ashtray is all I need to remind me to stop. Could be what I am doing to the inside of my body. Thanks alot for sharing this.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:31 PM
oh my fave cigs! thanks alot for this.. i am really gonna enjoy those sim marlboro's. lol

"The Pain was insignificant... The Pleasure was immense." -Salvador Dali
Check out Goreology

Finished Projects:[Anouska Petrova] [Melanie Cole] [Valina Diaz] [Trenton Revisited]
Projects In Progress:[Nymphs] [Kara Ramos]
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:36 PM
Lemoncandy is the roxor!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Theorist
#16 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:00 PM
I didnt even have clutter like this in TS2, this is great thanks

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:34 PM
wow, thanks! i was waiting for ashtrays and cigarettes...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:37 PM
Thanks for this lovely set Lemoncandy, you're my favorite creator!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:06 PM
I'm not really a cluter person, but man do I need that ashtray, and the cigs <3
Scholar
#20 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Woohoo! I just adore this set also. Heck I love them all, but this one is special with the ashtray. Trying to quit smoking and the dirty ashtray is all I need to remind me to stop. Could be what I am doing to the inside of my body. Thanks alot for sharing this.

Yahoo! I'm in exactly the same place,so thanks for the "dirty" reminder!
I have all of your clutter; it adds the realism that's needed! Love 'em all...thanks! :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:46 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
#22 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 8:35 PM
Thanks so much for this! You really do a lot of work to enhance our simies houses.

I do have a question, and I have no idea how much work this would be, but would it be at all possible to get the items that are on the try as separate objects (especally the vase, box, and maybe the flowers)? I love them as one object, but I also thought they'd be super cool as separate objects. Just a suggestion. lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 8:37 PM
Only thing missing is a bag o chips and a bottle of cola. I love your clutter!!!!!

DebbieCla
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:05 PM
Clutter!! * goes giddy with excitment*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:22 PM
Thank you!! I'm especially excited to see the glasses and cigs!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Page 1 of 4