Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two cottage fences

by Black0rchid Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 12:55 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:16 PM
Is this a new mesh, or an edit of an old one? Even so, it is the first new fence I have seen for the sims 3. Great job, and keep up the good work!

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:21 PM
Thank You
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:30 PM
How cute!! Thank you

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:54 PM
Both are lovely, like fairytale, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 3:01 PM
Adorable! It'd be perfect for a fairytale/Harvest Moon type house!

Black Goldfish!
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 3:31 PM
Lost in admiration.Your fences are to die for.So pretty,so inviting.Of course downloading and enjoying them in advance.Thank you so much.Big hugs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 4:51 PM
thank you all :lovestruc
Quote: Originally posted by tomvanroosmalen
Is this a new mesh, or an edit of an old one? Even so, it is the first new fence I have seen for the sims 3. Great job, and keep up the good work!

It's the first time I use milkshape and for this reason I don't have old meshes, I unfurtunately never exported any obj from sims 2... so this is a new mesh, my first one
Inventor
#9 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 5:09 PM
Awww... both new fences are just lovely and the little house is so cute - any chance that you'll ever upload the house, too?

Anyway, you did a great job on these fences - thank you for sharing them with us. I'll keep an eye on your future uploads, that's for sure.
Instructor
#10 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 6:28 PM
Wow, terrific fences , thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM
I love it! Especially the house. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:18 PM
So cute, is there anyway to download the house?

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:53 PM
These are lovely; thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:53 PM
You should include that tiny little house as well in this download. It looks very cute.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:19 PM
I just have to say these are beautiful and I can't wait to try this out in my game!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:29 PM
I agree with tomomi1922. I love it, except bigger would be a lot more desirable to me. But anyways, too cute of a fence as well!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:25 AM
Very fun! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:33 AM
Many thanks for sharing these, they are absolutely out of this world! BRILLIANT work
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:37 PM
So lovely, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:48 PM
These look so cute. I downloaded them, but they are showing red with question marks in my game. Any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:49 PM
Whoops! Sorry! I hit the wrong button when posting. I downloaded these fences, but they are showing red with question marks in my game. I've never had this happen. Any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:48 AM Last edited by Black0rchid : 12th Oct 2009 at 3:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by vduhr
Whoops! Sorry! I hit the wrong button when posting. I downloaded these fences, but they are showing red with question marks in my game. I've never had this happen. Any suggestions?

I have no idea why you see that and the other 900 downloaders not..
but I've tested a lot my fences and they have no problems.
Reading your feedback, it seems a lack of texture, but the texture is packaged correctly. Have you any hack?
I'm sorry i don't know how to help you.

Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
You should include that tiny little house as well in this download. It looks very cute.

@Alteysha, tomomi1922, wannasip : house is only a fence-tester, i delete it, but it's extremely simple to build. just the roof is a little (very little) bit tricky.
You have to place two roofs - eaves ones - at left and right around the wall over the second floor, and place another roof - triangle one - over the third floor.
Now you have to raise the roofs until the eaves are at 2nd floor-wall height level. You'll see that the third roof raises too much, so, what you must do is simple: delete the two eaves, lower the third roof and after, click ctrl+z twice. The eaves remains at the height they have before deleting. that's all!
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
@Alteysha, tomomi1922, wannasip : house is only a fence-tester, i delete it, but it's extremely simple to build. just the roof is a little (very little) bit tricky.
You have to place two roofs - eaves ones - at left and right around the wall over the second floor, and place another roof - triangle one - over the third floor.
Now you have to raise the roofs until the eaves are at 2nd floor-wall height level. You'll see that the third roof raises too much, so, what you must do is simple: delete the two eaves, lower the third roof and after, click ctrl+z twice. The eaves remains at the height they have before deleting. that's all!

Ah, thank you! I will try this
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:06 AM
nice work, thans!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:08 AM
thank you
Page 1 of 2