Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Outdated**: Recolours of the "Panic Rouser Fire Alarm"

by Yogi-Tea Posted 15th Oct 2009 at 8:00 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2012 at 12:05 PM by Yogi-Tea : Outdated due to availability of a CASTable version made by CyberBob78

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:11 PM
Yay! Yay! Yay!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:50 PM
Wow! Thanks
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 8:52 PM
Nice recolors, thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:01 PM
I will totally be using these! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 11:57 PM
This is fantastic. I so wanted this. Great job! Thanks very much!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 1:08 AM
I would kiss your feet for this and the burgular alarms! Amazing!!
Thank you very much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 1:20 AM
Thanks a lot! Not just for the recolors, but also for the laugh! Don't know why, but the last screenshot was hilarious!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 3:47 AM
Hahahaha, that poor sim, 7 of them at once in one spot? He's lucky sims can't go deaf (or, maybe not, depending on whether you let them go off more than once... lol). Nice recolours, definitely very useful. Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:09 AM
Thanks! It's the little things like this that annoy me when you build a great kitchen and have to use the white alarm, even if it totally ruins the look. Now I don't!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:54 AM
Thank you for offering us more colors for this fire alarm ! Love them all
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 4:39 PM
Thanks to all of you for your comments. I'm happy that you like the recolours. Please let me know if there are other colours you'd like to see in game. I won't be able to do more recolours before my holiday (from 30th Oktober to 1st December) but I'll continue working on new recolours as soon as I'll be back in December.

@AnnilyLF: lol... yeah, luckily, this one is a little forgetful* and so she doesn't even remember the fire. (*= I didn't save the game )

@sorseeair: I totally agree with you. This is why I love to make recolours of things I like to use in game.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 8:47 AM
i cannot download this. it just says Check the thread for all possible downloads. Hopefully i will find out how to download it and edit this post! Thanks anyways. After i commented i could download, awesome!

ElJamo

Hope you have a good day ;) I'm in Australia so I am probably sleeping :D
Add Bacon???
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eljamo
i cannot download this. it just says Check the thread for all possible downloads. Hopefully i will find out how to download it and edit this post! Thanks anyways. After i commented i could download, awesome!
Sorry about this - I just updated the downloads so this might be the reason for your problem.