Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Back to School Collection - Hunter Green part 5

by hedgekat Posted 15th Oct 2009 at 1:48 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:16 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 15th Oct 2009 at 4:40 AM.
Oooh, more hedgekat goodies! I'm quite partial to the olive and the chartreuse dresses, and who can resist flying saucer print? Glad you made separates too.

Do you have the neck seam fix for the OFB shirt? If not, you can find it here.
I know you're not responsible for any mesh issues, but I did want to point out the SLG dress mesh seems to have some wonky bone weights. Look at the skirt near the little girl's frontmost leg.

edit: Thanks for catching my broken links in my thread! You know, I saw they weren't getting underlined, and it didn't occur to me to actually try to click them! :facepalm: And I pride myself on usually being so detail oriented, lol! It gave me a good chuckle.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:14 AM
WOW, so sweet and lovely clothes ! Beautiful, thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:28 PM
love this, just what i was looking for
thanks !
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:21 PM
These are absolutely lovely! The prints are so quaint and pretty.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 1:29 AM
I especially love that first shirtdress! Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:34 PM
This is perfect! I'm looking at starting Scouts-style clubs for my Sim children, and the jumper is just what I'm looking for for the girls' uniform. I've also downloaded part 4 for the boys' uniform, but don't know which one I want to use yet.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:59 PM
Thank you my little girls will be reel happy now
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th May 2010 at 9:09 PM
Gorgeous!! these are perfect
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:05 PM
Thought I should tell you how much I've enjoyed your vintage clothing. In my former uberhood, the one that a hard drive suicide destroyed, each neighborhood had a theme. Pleasantview got a fifties makeover. It really looked great when all the different themes were represented downtown. I'm rebuilding, and Pleasantview is once again a fifties neighborhood.