Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dragon eyes

by Kiara24 Posted 19th Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:40 PM
Very pretty!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:22 AM
Wow, stunning ! I love those eyes, thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 10:13 AM
Love these!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:26 PM
I love them!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 4:10 PM
I like the idea of using these on my Hyperbole twins (kind-of self-sims - they originate from an old online identity I had).
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:57 PM
This is just amazing! Perfect for my fantasy neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:59 PM
These are beautiful and so creative, they're definitely going in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 12:42 AM Last edited by DarkCoffeeJazz : 9th Oct 2011 at 9:52 PM.
I'm torn because I want to use these eyes for my (former) werewolf Sim, but at the same time I don't want to give up any part of his beard (part of it is another mod also labelled as Costume Makeup). Otherwise, they'd be the PERFECT eyes for him.

EDIT: Alright, after learning what to do with S3PE, I managed to change the Clothing type to "glasses". And since they're enabled for both genders, they show up in the Accessories section, with thumbnails, for my male Simmie. Since all I really did was edit the original .package and saved it as a new one, I'm sure it works exactly the same as this version, just as Glasses. Obviously I can't wear glasses with it, but I can wear it with the costume makeup beard I <3 so much. Only downside to this is that I have no idea how to make them recolorable as glasses, but I only need the gold/yellow eyes so I didn't look too deeply into it...

Thanks for these contacts, they work perfectly for my Sim's character concept. :3
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 8:07 AM
thank this looks very cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:38 PM
My brother enjoys making weird and creepy sims. He's gonna love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:54 AM
Neat! Thank you!