Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxury home with gazebo, greenhouse and underground parking

by Chilli345 Posted 25th Oct 2009 at 4:07 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 5:27 AM
Awesome house, and the underground garage looks great.
Inventor
#3 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 5:54 AM
Wow, this lot is amazing. I rarely download other people's houses but this one is a must have, I think. The underground garage is very cool, however, what I like most about this lot is the beautiful garden and all the little details in the inside and outside of the house. Great work!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 9:42 AM
WOW ! So elegant, classy and gorgeous house ! Thanks for sharing
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:46 AM
I don't usually download houses, but this is amazing, and without custom content too, so I don't have to download a ton other stuff! Great job :D
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 3:06 PM
I really like the bridge to the Gazebo. I always run out of patience trying to get nice (and sim-usable) sloped bridges!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:43 PM
Yeah the gazebo is gorgeous. I'm not a fan of the interior design but that can be changed of course. The layout and exterior is awesome, thanks! So spacious.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:15 PM
Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to put a garage with a raised or lowered ground. I was trying to do a simular thing but raising the ground and couldn't make it work.

I love the house btw. Very pretty!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:34 AM
Beautiful house!
But how did you make the sloped bridge?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 3:51 PM
This is a really nicely built Lot, Your attention to detail is really good. I Think this is a lot that would easily make my top10! Many,many thanks for sharing your work!!

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got a split personality & so have I.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 5:26 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 11:39 PM
I don't download houses but I look at them for ideas. Your house is AMAZING! It looks like you put a lot of work into it and it's different then others I've seen. GJ!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:07 AM Last edited by Chilli345 : 10th Aug 2010 at 10:55 PM.
Thanks for everyone's nice comments. I've replied to a couple of you, about how I did the garage and slopped bridge. I know the interior may not be everyone's favorite, but the fun for you is that you can change it to your personal tastes.

Believe it or not, this is the first house I ever built in the Sims. I just did a lot of research before starting it and planned it all out on paper and read and watched a ton of tutorials. Took many hours, but was fun to build it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 11:07 PM
How beautiful - thanks for sharing! =)
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:15 AM
Gorgeous, I love what you've done with the design, and the gazebo is adorable. One thing that might make it a bit easier to understand the layout is labelling the rooms in the top-down view (bedroom, library, playroom, etc.); I've seen others on here do that and it makes things a lot simpler.
I'm downloading this as soon as I get my game working again, I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 3:38 PM
it looks beautiful, going to pack up and move my family there asap