Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Round Glasses for Men and Women - Teen to Elder *UPDATE: Children's Version Added

by Esmeralda Posted 31st Oct 2009 at 8:46 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2018 at 10:16 AM by Esmeralda : 4 January 2015: Fixed children's version added

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:58 PM
I've been waiting for someone to make something like this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:09 PM
Finally, I can make a real Harry Potter! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:15 PM
And don't forget about Cassandra Goth!
Inventor
#5 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:10 PM
Perfect for my Harry Potter! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:40 PM
Ha-ha, spectacular. Dr Forrester and TV's Frank! Thank you for the redesigned specs.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:24 PM
I don't typically download glasses (mostly because I don't use them) but I MUST own these simply because you made Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:49 PM
Ha ha, I'm glad to see that there are other MST3K fans here! (I know that Dr Forrester didn't actually wear round glasses, but I just thought these suited him well!)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeeky714

Yeah. That was the first sim to pop up in my mind. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:16 PM
perfect for Cassandra !! tah love !!

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:57 PM
OMGs, so very many thanks! I was actually in the process of trying to learn how to work with meshes just to make a pair of John Lennon style glasses! But these are so much better than I'd be able to make. So many thanks, you're a life saver!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:00 AM
Hehe, thats what I call them, John Lennon Glasses.

Thank you, these were much needed.

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
- Peter Griffin

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:11 PM
Thank you so much! I've been hoping for something like this for a while, and you did a great job of it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 9:05 PM
I'm using them so much! Thx!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 8:09 PM
You made TV's Frank and Dr. Forrester, and for that, I salute you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 9:15 AM
is it just me but does the first guy sim sorta look like mr. potter...jus with red hair?
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 10:54 PM
You did a really good job making these round glasses... they don't look jaggy! (meaning the curve is smoother). Thank you, now my Mr. Potter can look better :-)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:11 PM
OMG, Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank! They look AWESOME!

Lovely glasses, too. ;-) I'm downloading these! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 3:07 AM Last edited by blakegriplingph : 17th Mar 2010 at 4:03 AM.
Just what I've been looking for my Klaus Baudelaire sim. Over 9000 thanks... ^_^

EDIT: By the way, can you make this available for kids, too?
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2010 at 1:34 AM
These are great! I am so downloading these. Perfect for my Harry Potter sim.

Do you think you could make a sunglasses version of them? Sort of like the ones Robert Downey Jr. wore in 'Sherlock Holmes'?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TasteOfVenom
These are great! I am so downloading these. Perfect for my Harry Potter sim.

Do you think you could make a sunglasses version of them? Sort of like the ones Robert Downey Jr. wore in 'Sherlock Holmes'?

Thanks, glad you like the glasses! I might make some round sunglasses at some point - not sure when, though.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th May 2010 at 2:43 PM
Default great BUT
Quote: Originally posted by princess_chinchilla
OMGs, so very many thanks! I was actually in the process of trying to learn how to work with meshes just to make a pair of John Lennon style glasses! But these are so much better than I'd be able to make. So many thanks, you're a life saver!

I have also tried to make some and these are great but BIG. Huge in fact. http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/wp...ohnlennon11.jpg here is a great picture of John Winston Lennon... I LOVE s
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilovethebeatles
I have also tried to make some and these are great but BIG. Huge in fact. http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/wp...ohnlennon11.jpg here is a great picture of John Winston Lennon... I LOVE s

can someone make it smaller like in above picture..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 11:38 AM
Perfect for my John Lennon thanks
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by squeeky714

Exactly! These are perfect!

Zoom~
Page 1 of 2