Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adam Tyler

by newone08 Posted 28th Oct 2009 at 12:11 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:06 PM by newone08

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:43 AM
Absolutely gorgeous guy! Very nice!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:50 AM
Mmm he is quite attractive! Good job!
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:09 AM
Oh my...is he lovely to look at. I've been hoping to see more of your studly guys...thanks for sharing Adam!
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:30 AM
Very nice sim . ^=^
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:43 AM
Love him! Only problem is, that he's a sim...
Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 8:56 AM
Very well done!...nom nom..

^_^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:35 PM
He's great! Well done!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 8:21 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! ^_^
I'm really glad you like Adam.
Hopefully he'll behave in your game.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 9:56 PM
aw he's really beautiful!!! Really good work!! thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyn
aw he's really beautiful!!! Really good work!! thanks

Thank you, Nyn! I really appreciate your comment.
And I have to say your sims are really good works too!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 5:05 PM
Could you please add the Sims3 package file?
btw great work. the best male sim i've seen
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Promlight
Could you please add the Sims3 package file?
btw great work. the best male sim i've seen

Ok, I already added the file.
Have Fun!

(And thanks for the comment! )
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:35 AM
Great looking sim! Is everything we need included with this sim? Also, does it contain any default replacements?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamegrl66
Great looking sim! Is everything we need included with this sim? Also, does it contain any default replacements?

Thank you!

Now to answer your questions, only the shirt and sleepwear that included with this sim but in case they don't show up in your game you can download them from the links I provide.

And no, the default skin/eyes/facial hair are not included so you have to download them first before you add this sim to your game.

Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:37 PM
I love your sim, however a very strange thing...
I made a male sim who looks a lot like yours(with similar cc), named him Adam and gave him similar traits to yours.

I think you are in my head
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saranghaeyo
I love your sim, however a very strange thing...
I made a male sim who looks a lot like yours(with similar cc), named him Adam and gave him similar traits to yours.

I think you are in my head

Lol, wow...really?
So you were thinking about me when you were making him?
You have any pic of him?
I wanna see other sims that look like my Adam.
That will be neat.

Cheers!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
He...is...mesmerizing. I think he's one of the most beautiful male sims I have ever SEEN, and I mean that honestly. Oh man...why can't he be real?!

BEAUTIFUL -- I have some of your other sims, and I have to say that you have an incredibly keen eye for detail and unique beauty. Your sims aren't plastic cookie-cutter pretty boys...they all have intriguing features about them and just seem...REAL.

Don't worry...my female sims will take VERY good care him, and no, he WON'T behave!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seraphym
He...is...mesmerizing. I think he's one of the most beautiful male sims I have ever SEEN, and I mean that honestly. Oh man...why can't he be real?!

BEAUTIFUL -- I have some of your other sims, and I have to say that you have an incredibly keen eye for detail and unique beauty. Your sims aren't plastic cookie-cutter pretty boys...they all have intriguing features about them and just seem...REAL.

Don't worry...my female sims will take VERY good care him, and no, he WON'T behave!

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I really appreciate it!
Every time I make sims I try so hard to make them look different from each other.
I think I really enjoy the whole process cause you can see the results

And since we have a lot of body shop contents it helps a lot to make unique sims. So I really honor the creators who make the contents in the first place. Without them our sims will look boring.

Anyway, I'm so glad you like Adam.
Maybe I should have picked his LTW as Heartbreaker not Renaissance Sim cause it makes more sense.

Again, thank you for your wonderful comment.
Have fun with Adam, ok!

Cheers!
Inventor
#20 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:19 PM
I love his mouth I knew the minute I saw the thumbnail that he was one of your sims, Thanks for sharing him.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
I love his mouth I knew the minute I saw the thumbnail that he was one of your sims, Thanks for sharing him.

You reminded me of what Gillian (my friend, the owner of The Rejected blog) told me. She said my sims have their own style so people will recognize them like you did even only from the thumbnail. XD

So thank you!
I am glad you like Adam and his mouth

Cheers!
NewOne
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:45 PM
Thanks!
Now I have to find a girl to go along with him

I was here!! :3
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:43 PM
I like this sim so much, but I have problem with it....When I change sim age (for example Adult), his face changes. There's something wrong with his lips,the height of them changes. Moreover I can't install any of required mods. Becouse I have 1.4 version,the Sliders Hack wouldn't work in my game. It's allways crashes with Indie Stone and Awesome mod installed . Maybe you can help me?
(sorry, I'm not so good in english,so there might be mistakes)
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly9215
I like this sim so much, but I have problem with it....When I change sim age (for example Adult), his face changes. There's something wrong with his lips,the height of them changes. Moreover I can't install any of required mods. Becouse I have 1.4 version,the Sliders Hack wouldn't work in my game. It's allways crashes with Indie Stone and Awesome mod installed . Maybe you can help me?
(sorry, I'm not so good in english,so there might be mistakes)

Oh don't worry your English is perfect.
Sorry to hear his face changed (I bet he looks weird as an adult)
Well, there's only one way to fix it and you don't need slider hack at all.
You can do this by yourself in your game.
In CAS change his age to adult then you fix the height of his mouth to look normal.
It's not hard at all.
Just make him look how you want him to look.
Then change his age back to Young Adult and see if he looks ok/normal.
Just try that and see if it works.

If you still need help you can always come back here anytime you want.

Cheers!
NewOne
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 12:04 AM
hey - um, i really love this sim, first of all, he's adorablee.
but, i went to download his hair because you say it's not included, and it sends me to a log-in page. so i don't know if the link is broken, or could you just tell me how to get to it ? thank you

what do you think this is? preschool??
Page 1 of 2