Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Coral Reef

by keef1973 Posted 12th Nov 2009 at 6:00 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2009 at 9:38 AM by keef1973 : wrong link

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:30 AM
I love this house. It has a simple, yet elegant look. I can imagine my Simmies appreciating a walk on the beach or stargazing. I love the artful use of windows of different sizes. The house is assymetrical, yet has a balance to it. Nice lot!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:55 AM
I love your houses! They are almost the only houses I use.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 4:16 AM
I definitely like how you placed the bedrooms downstairs and main areas upstairs. That's very unique. I love the outside demeanor, it's inviting and lovely to look at. I really like that siding! Great job.

Also the links for the Vertical siding and the lattice wall are the same. An error I presume?

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:08 AM
Great work ! I love this house ! Thanks for sharing
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 9:53 AM
Thanks for the comments as always they are much appreciated.
Thanks for the headsup on kittys' link morphead it was indeed an error.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:14 AM
This would be great for a Twikkii island vacation home. Thanks
Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:52 PM
Such a pleasure for the eyes, Keith! This new jewel looks so quiet, calm, seren I can't stop dreaming being there .... love your special and personal touch. Thank you for this new piece for our collection.
(hope you're well, since your creating this way I'd say yes :lovestruc )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:46 PM
Thanks You!