Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Judaic studies major

by CelticIrishLass92 Posted 3rd Dec 2009 at 7:05 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2009 at 9:39 PM by CelticIrishLass92 : Skills that are focused on need to be told and changed

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 11:26 PM
Man, weird things you do...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:02 AM
I like this idea!
(I don't DL majors or careers - because I don't actually *play* the game, or when I do I cheat like crazy )
But I still think this is pretty cool! :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:06 PM
I like this... However, for some reason, my WinZIP says that this is an invalid file... Can you help?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 9:32 PM
Hmm...well i'm changing the file =( it was freaking out on my own computer as well, i think I may have found out =) it should be better here soon =)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 10:27 PM
This is awesome and makes me giggle like crazy! Thank you!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 1:37 PM
Thank you!!!!! I've installed it now!!! Yeah!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 2:06 PM
Awe if only your kids could have jobs you could have a 12 year old or 11 year old studying for his or her bar or bas mitsvah. Im working on my Bas mitsvah!

The Names Malfoy , Draco Malfoy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yodalover1234
Awe if only your kids could have jobs you could have a 12 year old or 11 year old studying for his or her bar or bas mitsvah. Im working on my Bas mitsvah!

Mazeltov Yoda Lover! I'll be posting my torah and yarmulke set soon =)

i'm currently making orthodoxy wear for our sims^^ so you can keep in touch with that =D any requests in your favor of your Bat Mitzvah? =)
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 10:01 PM
I'm not Jewish, but this is great! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordbios
this is retarded. bringing cults into the sims, i mean

how is this bringing cults? its not retarded because it is just trying to help others understand that we are not all bad and its also a chance to have fun, its not like i'm praising anything else like carrots as g-d...which i know thats not true.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alenax
I'm not Jewish, but this is great! Thanks!

i'm so glad you like it

does it work for you? i'm just wondering, that and what do you really thinking? because some people *cough**cough* no names, say that its retarded
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 11:24 AM
Err... I'm jewish and live in Israel, therefore know fluent Hebrew, and ג and נ have a big diffrence :P
ג is G or J and נ is N

Nice idea though, can't wait for Rabi wears clothes :D

Zzzzz.......
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 5:48 AM
Very nice and interesting idea! I like all the descriptions for the classes.

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darth_Beeblebrox
Very nice and interesting idea! I like all the descriptions for the classes.

thank you i love hearing about this! I am glad you enjoy my stuff! you should like my newest post if it is posted, "Rabbi career" :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:43 AM
where islam major?
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2010 at 1:23 AM
Hi um I'm sorry to bother again but when I downloaded the major it appeared in the major list and one of my sims got it, however when I give him the order to either work on his assignment or his term paper, the character stays frozen for a second and then does something else on his own and like doesnt do the order and everytime I order it to do something for the major an error text box appears giving me the options to cancel, reset, or delete. How can I fix it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st May 2010 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lostsoul3193
Hi um I'm sorry to bother again but when I downloaded the major it appeared in the major list and one of my sims got it, however when I give him the order to either work on his assignment or his term paper, the character stays frozen for a second and then does something else on his own and like doesnt do the order and everytime I order it to do something for the major an error text box appears giving me the options to cancel, reset, or delete. How can I fix it?

oh jeeze...well, i'll work on it as well okay it is no problem as i am graduated now and on summer vacation! ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2010 at 9:51 PM
Thanks! Me too although im not really looking forward for summer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd May 2010 at 3:57 AM
Thanks! Me too although im not really looking forward for summer.

awww...*huggles tight* it's all part of a brighter day sweetheart, don't worry about it ;D hopefully it'll be a good summer for you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:21 AM
Thank you so much! By the way I loved the synagogue windows you uploaded! They really made my synagogue stand out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:14 PM
Thank you so much! By the way I loved the synagogue windows you uploaded! They really made my synagogue stand out.

Great! Glad those worked for ya
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 4:02 PM
For some reason I get the art major descriptions not the ones listed...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 9:14 PM
Not Jewish (if it comes to religion), but I like your ideas, cause I am interested in some foreign cultures (including Jewish one )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 12:40 AM
I have known a couple people that are Jewish, one of my friends from high school has a Rabbi father.
Page 1 of 2