Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Watergate Mansion: 8 Bedrooms, 9 Bathroom Exculsive Property, NO CC or WA, $1,000,000+ Lot!!!

by mr.moo7999 Posted 7th Dec 2009 at 4:32 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:57 PM by mr.moo7999

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 6:08 AM
You have quite an attention to detail, nice job.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:40 AM
This lot is amazing, fantastic, stunning ! You made a fabulous work on it, wow, I am impressed ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 12:29 PM
yeah thanks,
nice lot... haha i'll ran out of big lots!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 9:59 PM
Thanks everyone!

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 10:04 PM
This house looks amazing!! I will have to save my sims money a big longer for them to afford it though ;]
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:15 AM
it may kill my system but its too gorgeous to pass up! thanks for sharing~
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:57 PM
Excellent work! I really like how you put the curtains around the master bathtub.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:19 PM
Wow stunning lot crammed with so much detail.
Greatest Dad Ever
#10 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:39 AM
i just have to ask WHY is someone in their 30's or 40's who plays the sims a creepy person ? Just so you know a LOT of creators on this site are in their 30's and 40's and words like you chose wont get you any brownie points with them .....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cooldadx4
i just have to ask WHY is someone in their 30's or 40's who plays the sims a creepy person ? Just so you know a LOT of creators on this site are in their 30's and 40's and words like you chose wont get you any brownie points with them .....

Oops I'm sorry about that CoolDad. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just didn't want to seem like a real architect who "deserved" praise. In no way did I mean to make 40 year olds looks creepy--actually, it's quite cool that they are playing the game =). Makes EA very successful to be able to appeal to all age groups! If it makes you feel better, I had that comment removed!

Sorry again!
mrmoo

Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:25 AM Last edited by lecassius : 9th Dec 2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: additional information
very nice mansion
its a really ,really beautiful mansion, i just prefer to not download it because im afraid it may cost more than my own....,but, thanks anyway, you would be a great architect.
(discovered mine's price:$780.000,00(dont want to boast))

ps:i dont know english very well, so sorry me for my errors
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 3:50 PM
I don't comment often but I had to say something on this. I absolutely love this lot. It is amazing... I wish I could transform into a Sim for this one!
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 9:19 PM
Fantastuc work! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:08 PM
Thanks again everyone!! =)

Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 9:40 PM
This is great. I can see you spent a lot of time on it. It looks fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:42 AM
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! I've been looking for a house for a character that I created which I called (LOL!) "The most interesting man in the world". He's been to China, Egypt, and France and have "hooked up" quite a bit and (as a consequence or reward depending upon your personal view) since he have all his children from these social experiences living with him (6) I have this house I was making due, but was really too small. Thanks for this! Most fitting for "the most interesting man in the world" indeed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 2:13 PM
Glad "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is now sheltered!!! When he goes on vacations, (like he seems to a lot), his house can remain safe with over 20K in security systems--perfect for your sim!! Thanks! =)

Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 11:36 PM
Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow Love Da House Lol When Are You Going To Post Your Tours On Utube?
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:39 AM
Idk If I'm happy yet but this is rediculous! I can understand because it has a so much detail from the pictures but I'm waiting for all this to load and its taking over 25mins pissed major!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 1:56 PM
It's taking that long!?!? Wow... sorry... maybe MTS2 is down..? because I agree, 25 minutes is actually really ridiculous... sorry!

Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 4:24 PM
wow, absolutely amazing!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 1:45 AM
I downloaded this successfully but when I try to place it on an empty 60x60 lot, its just taking FOREVER and not working...and my game is generally quite fast so it's not my computer. =// but i rlly wanna play it haha!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 3:42 AM
It's not going!? That's the 2nd "slow" report I've got about this lot... sadly.... I'm really sorry! I think it's just because the lot is SO big. I wish I could do something to help... My game is generally slow at placing lots as well, and my computer is fast... Maybe TS3 is just glitching a bit? Sorry about that man, tell me if it doesn't work completely, and I'll try to fix it! =)

Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:23 PM
i got it
Page 1 of 3