Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amanda Yao

by Bingo118 Posted 11th Dec 2009 at 9:42 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2011 at 1:18 AM by Bingo118

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:00 AM
Do you think you could post a more direct link to the hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adreamwithin
Do you think you could post a more direct link to the hair?

I have done that, you can download from the direct link now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 5:32 PM
Hehe Amando Yao looks like me... And I am Half asian just not French and Chinese, and I have long hair. Still thanks a millon! I can never make myself right in sims 3 lol.
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:27 AM
You really know how to use those body sliders!
And I think she'll look sexier if you give her longer hair (just my opinion)
But she's pretty the way she is.
Inventor
#6 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 3:12 AM
Very unique sim!! Thanks Bingo, she'll be a welcomed addition to my game!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
And I think she'll look sexier if you give her longer hair (just my opinion)
But she's pretty the way she is.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments especially newone08 and Jessica20 , I have to say that your sims look great and I love them all! LOL @ the body slider, I just downloaded it and decided to try it out on this sim. :p
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Yep that's indeed alot of wood there hehe, but nothing wrong with it, quite the opposite the sliders are here to be used imo.

I like asian sims, you did a nice job. Her facial shape reminds me of my sim Mirjam, did you take her as reference by chance? Just curious..

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Yep that's indeed alot of wood there hehe, but nothing wrong with it, quite the opposite the sliders are here to be used imo.

I like asian sims, you did a nice job. Her facial shape reminds me of my sim Mirjam, did you take her as reference by chance? Just curious..

That's very interesting, although I have seen your beautiful Mirjam, I didn't have her in mind when making this sim. Maybe it's the hair and the long face shape? Her face was shorter before she got accepted, but the mod said the hair was covering her eyes, so I lowered her face a bit and increased her jaw length.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 10:07 AM
Hey, I've been trying to figure out how to install this sim on my computer. I have a mac you see. Google didn't give me any results. All i found are instructions for installing it on windows, where I'm supposed to place it in a SavedSims folder in my documents. But where is this folder on a mac?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 11:11 AM
THANKS FOR UPLOADING THIS!!! I AM ASIAN AND ENJOY PLAYING ASIAN SIM *V*
ps THIS SIM IS REALLY HOT!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 5:55 AM
She reminds me a lot of Karen O.! Great sim!