Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Terrace No.1

by Pathetique Posted 12th Dec 2009 at 4:14 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2010 at 12:44 PM by Pathetique

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 7:00 PM
wow, it looks stunning!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 9:10 PM
This has to be one of the most amazing lots I've ever seen! Wow.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 11:16 PM
beautiful! i love the attention to detail. I wish I had all of the required expansions

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 11:39 PM
Wonderful! I wish I could download it, but I don't have FT.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:05 AM
Wow, impressive! I really love the area going down to the basement at the front, too. Great work!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:20 AM
The house is beautiful, and practically no CC? AWESOME! Great job to you!

On a completely different note, I also now understand why Victorian ladies could fit into their corsets. All those stairs will certainly keep the calories off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morgaine2005
The house is beautiful, and practically no CC? AWESOME! Great job to you!

On a completely different note, I also now understand why Victorian ladies could fit into their corsets. All those stairs will certainly keep the calories off.

Thank you morgaine2005,
I really love your creative sense of humour !

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 1:33 AM
I love victorian london! And now I love you!!!! WELL DONE!
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 2:46 PM
Thank you so much Pathetique!

This is just stunning; it has such an amazing vibe! Great work
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 1:56 PM
Fantastic lot ! Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 2:03 PM
Beautiful. Thank you
Forum Resident
#13 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 3:34 AM
This house looks fabulous!

One question though---is all the furniture usable? The way your pictures are sized it looks like a lot of it is sort of crammed in the rooms and Sims may not be able to reach it all for use.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:58 AM
i was wondering how your able to see the furniture on all the floors from the outside, beacuse i can only see furniture on the one floor im on?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 11:05 AM Last edited by Pathetique : 16th Dec 2009 at 12:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
This house looks fabulous!

One question though---is all the furniture usable? The way your pictures are sized it looks like a lot of it is sort of crammed in the rooms and Sims may not be able to reach it all for use.

Yes, I've playtested it : except the lounge chairs in the bedrooms which were only decorative and the bookcases blocked by the drawing corner ( You can remove the drawing corner and place it in the basement or somewhere else though ), all the furniture are usable. My apologizes if I've missed something !
P.S :
Dear ghsyou2003,
I remembered that you can activate by the Hide Objects On/Off in the Options or something.

Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:39 AM
Amazing!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 6:54 PM
I am absolutely GUTTED that I can't download it :'(. It looks gorgeous, you have to be the best historical creator I've seen! I agree, great eye for detail. Well done!

LiveJournal - For my Rainbow Legacy, Legacy, Victorial Social Class Challenge; With a Twist!, and more stuff!
DreamWidth - For downloads!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:27 PM
This house is just so adorable!!! But I wonder if I need to get the mini lot packages to use this house? I'd prefer not to dl anything that radical...:0
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:57 AM
edejan, no, you don't need the mini-lots. It's ready to play.

OTOH, I'm tempted to expand it to a 3x1 lot with Lot Adjuster so I can make it a row house!

Thanks so much, Pathetique!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:11 AM
Brilliant!!! This is so very lovely,thanks!!!

Invoke me under my stars!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:29 AM
some of the doors didn't work for me because you may have placed them with move objects and the game didn't recognize them as usable. BUT, I love this house and fixing a couple of doors is totally worth it.

The little raindrops falling down on me,
but I can't seem to feel it, feel it..
Feel it coming down on me...
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 3:45 AM
i downloaded this lot, have all the EP's and everything, but it won't show up in my game, is there anything i need to download with it?
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 7:02 AM
i downloaded this lot, have all the EP's and everything, but it won't show up in my game, is there anything i need to download with it?
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:54 AM
What an absolutely adorable little house! I can't wait to play inside it! :3

@rockergal221: Are you sure you read all of the instructions in the overview? She said specifically in the credits that you need Mary Lou's 1x1 lot http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=195469
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simerika
What an absolutely adorable little house! I can't wait to play inside it! :3

@rockergal221: Are you sure you read all of the instructions in the overview? She said specifically in the credits that you need Mary Lou's 1x1 lot http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=195469

I'm a "He"

Page 1 of 2