Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Modestly Minimalist Modern - NO CC

by ejnarts1 Posted 18th Dec 2009 at 6:16 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2010 at 12:02 PM by ejnarts1

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 10:29 PM
Absolutly LOVE LOVE this =] Thank you for sharing your tallent!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:22 AM
Nicely done! I find it incredibly hard to reduce CC when I build. Heh. I love the neutral decor too.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:31 PM
Very lovely. *grabs*
Alchemist
#5 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:21 PM
I love the open feeling in this house, especially the walkway looking down into the living room. It's really a beautiful house.
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:36 AM
Beautiful! Love the open feeling, how the house is full of light and the subtle colors, a perfect place for playing Thanks for sharing your work Eric (and forgive me if I'm a bit absent in these days, it will go better when the snow will not be my priority anymore ) ... and merry xmas :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:33 PM
Great house--it's just what I was looking for. Unfortunately I found when I put it in my neighbourhood, the basement and backyard were all blue--not flashing blue, but blue as though it were underwater. Any suggestions on how to fix this?