Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dining for Four

by HugeLunatic Posted 22nd Dec 2009 at 6:56 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2012 at 2:07 AM by HugeLunatic

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:26 PM
Oh, awesome! I end up using 1-tile dining tables a lot more than those 1x2 and 1x3 monstrosities that EAxis apparently loves so much.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:35 PM
I hear you cracked the footprints ?! Fantastic ! Thank you HL ! There's always a lack of sensible one tile tables in the sims (whatever the number) :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:14 PM
These are so useful for space saving, and cute - thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 8:14 PM
Great work, these will be very useful! It's nice to have more furnishing options for smaller homes.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 10:31 PM
thank you so much!
i love the 1x1 tables this is absoloutly onwe of my favortie things that ive downloaded out of everything ive had for the sims 3 and 2

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:05 PM
Squee! THANK YOU HL! Why does EA not learn from the community what we actually want? :P
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:40 PM
Thank you! Extremely useful.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:36 AM
cool thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:39 AM
Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:45 AM
These are very well done, thankyou so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 8:10 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. The first thing I do when building a kitchen is curse at the lack of small tables. The big ones are so unwieldy and I love little houses. You rock!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:05 PM
So many people have said this already, but I'm going to say it again. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 5:17 PM Last edited by arechavala : 24th Dec 2009 at 1:56 AM.
It's a must for this game.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 10:20 PM
thank you!!!! these are very useful!
Instructor
#16 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:43 AM
Thank you so much. There are definitely not enough 1X1 tables in the game.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 12:39 AM
Thank you very much - I like the small tables!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 10:33 PM Last edited by Pink_Pwincess : 30th Dec 2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Update - Does not work with unpatched game.
Thank you so much! These will come in handy for those tiny homes, and the cafe Im currently working on xD
Thanks again !
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 3:32 PM
Love it! Perfect to my next project. Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:17 PM
I was so excited to see these dinning sets, I immediately downloaded them and put them into my game. But big disappointment they do not show up. Probably because I have not added the latest 1.7 patch. I had so much trouble with that patch, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall my game. I refuse the patch until they fix all the problems. So I guess I am just out of luck. But I am a little confused I thought that if it said that it was base game compatible then it should work whether you have the patch or not (obviously I am wrong) Perhaps HugeLunatic could explain if this is the reason that it doesn't show up in the game and if there is any thing that can be done to make it compatible without the dreaded patch.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:36 PM
There was definitely something changed in the way the game handles objects, both custom and it's own with the 1.7 patch. This patch gave the ability to recolor stairs and fences, and I think also added basements. My game was running stable with the 1.7 patch prior to installing WA just a week or so ago. I did post the items were made with the 1.7 patch since it made considerable game changes.

If I can find out how to change this to not require the patch within the package then I will. Right now the only way would be to remake the package, and I don't even know if using an older version of the tools would work since my game is patched.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:51 PM
Default Thank you for all you do
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
There was definitely something changed in the way the game handles objects, both custom and it's own with the 1.7 patch. This patch gave the ability to recolor stairs and fences, and I think also added basements. My game was running stable with the 1.7 patch prior to installing WA just a week or so ago. I did post the items were made with the 1.7 patch since it made considerable game changes.

If I can find out how to change this to not require the patch within the package then I will. Right now the only way would be to remake the package, and I don't even know if using an older version of the tools would work since my game is patched.

Thank you HL that would really be great if you could do that I love your work. I have most of your mods from Sims 2 to Sims 3.
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:25 PM
thank you! these are perfect. you always have great downloads
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 2:36 AM
i wanted these so bad; they fit perfectly for my smaller houses! tysm! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 5:31 AM
Great to have 1x1 tables that already match EA chairs--also being able to keep decor when the family grows
Page 1 of 2