Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sparkling eyes ts2 conversion as contacts

by -Shady- Posted 3rd Jan 2010 at 12:39 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2010 at 4:37 AM by -Shady-

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:36 PM
Yayness! I love these eyes, they were my favorite from Sims2 -- thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:15 PM
These are just beautiful - I loved them in The Sims 2 also, thanks for converting them!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:24 PM Last edited by AKPhigirl : 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:25 PM. Reason: i can haz gud grammerz nao?
Fantastic! I was just griping over my puddings having such flat and 'lifeless' eyes. Grassyass, Shady!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:26 PM
Thank you so much for making them contacts, now I'll be able to use those beauties
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 3:00 PM
Thank you so much for making these, and for making them contacts instead of replacements :D
I missed these, they were so gorgeous in TS2.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:46 PM
I'd love these as replacements, actually. >.< Haha, I'm the odd one out. I love these, they are beautiful. I dont think I'd ever change them if I had these as my defaults. Going to download anyhow (: x
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:51 PM
These are going straight in my Fave Downloads =) Thanks!

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ziva_David_Ncis
I'd love these as replacements, actually. >.< Haha, I'm the odd one out. I love these, they are beautiful. I dont think I'd ever change them if I had these as my defaults. Going to download anyhow (: x

I feel the same way. All the eyesets Shady makes are gorgeous, but I can understand if it's a lot of effort to make defaults of everything, knowing how often most people change them. Maybe someone else can convert them for Shady?
Still, these are beautiful. Bravo!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ziva_David_Ncis

Yeah same here >< Right now I got another default she made and they're great too, going to get these too so self made sims are pretty and EAxis ones are less ugly with the defaults :D
Inventor
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:03 PM
Gorgeous! :D

Edit: I'd use them for defaults, too, but the feature of these are that they're multi-colored, so they wouldn't be quite so versatile as defaults.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:04 PM
YEEEEEEES!
Since I have stopped playing Sims2, I have really missed seeing your beautiful eyes.
Now my game is complete.
Thank You.(bows)
Thank You.(bows)
Thank You.(trips and falls backwards while bowing)

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:21 PM
Omg! I loved these so much! Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:08 PM
ARGH! These are beautiful! I love your creations! Thanks for making them as contacts too - that's just extra awesomeness on your part!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 10:10 PM
These are beautiful !
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 10:59 PM
Thank you so much, these are so gorgeous! <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:18 PM
Fantastic, thank you so much! And that Asian Sim girl is so pretty, would be great if you can put her up for downloading too :D
Inventor
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:26 PM
woot woot!!! Thank you so much for making these contacts!! They look lovely, I can't wait to try them out!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:48 PM
I've downloaded and installed these eyes...but they didn't show up in custom makeup. Did I do something wrong or are they found somewhere else?
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:14 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! ::kermitflail:: i've been missing these since i moved to sims 3. thank you!!
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:27 AM
yay......my favorite....a big thank you for converting and for sharing them
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:30 AM
omgsh! these are sooooo pretty! great job! simply amazing....

KoOkIeMONSTER
Forum Resident
#23 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 1:01 AM
Oh my! These are just gorgeous...I can't wait to use them! Thank you!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:51 AM
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! The one thing I didn't like about my Simmies this go round was their eyes. Everything else about TS3 sims I thought was beautiful, except for their eyes, which were lifeless and dull. Well, dull no more! :D

Having them as contacts is nice, but I too would like to see these as default replacements. Although I understand if you can't do that, having three channels and all.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukapei
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! The one thing I didn't like about my Simmies this go round was their eyes. Everything else about TS3 sims I thought was beautiful, except for their eyes, which were lifeless and dull. Well, dull no more! :D

Having them as contacts is nice, but I too would like to see these as default replacements. Although I understand if you can't do that, having three channels and all.

the channels are removable when i decide to making defaults

Thank you all for your comments, nice to hear that you like them
Page 1 of 3