Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer's House

by Cloudburst Posted 30th Dec 2009 at 8:53 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2011 at 4:44 PM by Cloudburst

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:19 PM
I love the look of this little house! Nice job, even the diagnal part works well. Great work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:47 PM
One of the best smaller houses I've seen, great use of space. :]

Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 11:36 PM
Very well constructed and planned out.
A definite download for small families.
Love how the kitchen was planned too.
5/5 Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 11:44 PM
It's so cute! I love the house and the fact that you didn't use cc. The diagonal part looks really good. I guess I'll have to go make family to move into this lovely home.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 1:49 AM
Its really cute nice work.

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 4:48 AM
It looks great! Just a little suggestion.-- I wouldn't have made the front room in the first floor a tiny little hall, I would have eliminated that wall to make it feel more open. That's the only thing that itched me. Other then that, I love the house! Great curb appeal =D.

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 5:35 PM
Wow, this is really nice. I can't believe it isn't a featured download yet. Great work!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 11:23 PM
It's REALLY great, with no CC either, very creative! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 6:51 PM
Absolutely beautiful house. Just what I was looking for.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:22 PM
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous house! Such a shame that I don't have Sims 3, but I'm definitely going to try and make my own version in the Sims 2. Just idealic!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:40 PM
Thank you for this! This is ADORABLE!!! I wish I could make my houses turn out like this, but all mine seem to turn out much bigger than I intend them to, and I find myself having to fill up a lot of empty space :-/ So again, thanks for such a beautiful creation!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:50 AM
This is simply gorgeous! I love small cozy houses. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:54 PM
hi, all your houses are great! love 'em all