Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashes from Pattini's Past, A Converted Factory

by TaylorGuy Posted 1st Jan 2010 at 8:41 PM - Updated 1st Jan 2010 at 10:13 PM by TaylorGuy

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 8:59 PM
OMG Taylor. Just . . . wow! I love your attention to detail. I'd download this if I had the same EP's as you, but they don't sell Glamour Life Stuff here anymore . . . but anyways great house!

Your friend, MJ ^^
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 9:00 PM
Thanks for including an unfurnished version as well. I like these 1x1, 1 x n, and n x 1's - I can always find a place to fit them in.

Thank you also for continuing to design great stuff for sims 2!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 9:39 PM Last edited by TaylorGuy : 8th Mar 2012 at 5:33 PM.
Your both welcome, and now that i know how to include unfurnished version's in as well, there will be more uploads like that

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 9:43 PM
CONGRATS TAYLOR!!! I love it! But unfortunately like many other lots, I don't have all the eps. :/

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 9:48 PM
Aww, that sucks ally I Hope you get them soon then :P

Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 9:54 PM
Arrsome!

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Alchemist
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:39 AM
Cute, functional, original, all positive adjectives!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:04 AM
Amazing lot ! I love it ! Thanks for sharing
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:22 AM
Thanks you all, i think a lot of people love this lot

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 12:45 PM
Looking at your lot, I already have 2 new ideas for my future lots: unfurnished versions and foliage indoor. You're such an inspiration, Taylor! How come you didn't want to upload this?

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 3:30 PM Last edited by TaylorGuy : 8th Mar 2012 at 5:33 PM.
Well..I figured people wouldnt like it..I was WAY wrong, and you've never used foliage indoor's? And thanks its a honor for you to say that to me

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:24 PM
^ Okay, maybe "indoor" wasn't the right word. I was trying to say that I always wanted to make a house in that futuristic style you see in SF movies, with the garden on the roof and stuff. And your amazing lot reminded me I never gave that idea a shot.
You should be more confident regarding your lots, dude. What's the worst that could happen if... God forbid it!... someone didn't like one of your lots?

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 7:17 PM
^Ah, And yea i do need to be more confident, and i think its a HUGE honor that you liked it...alos what you was saying about the garden on the roof's and stuff, i do that a lot in my game i have a park with a teahouse that has flowers inside of it and not the potted ones, the actual flowers

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:37 PM
This is perfect, you have spoilt my sims today, instant gratification is the name of the game for them what they see is what they get every day, *sigh*
lol
Thanks so much!

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM
Your very welcome funkey, And it makes me feel good that creators with much more downloads and thanks are takeing a likeing to this lot

#17 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 1:54 AM
beautiful....sadly i dont have the ikea or even the glamour life stuff packs :'(
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th May 2017 at 6:18 PM
Thank you